Bellazon

MLB

Capt Snow

I can see the Dodgers having a really hot streak and everyone getting very excited but I don't think they have what it takes to go all the way.

Matsuzaka did it. May have 'only' been the Royals but they all count. He looks like one composed mofo, something the Red Sox definitely needed.

Sizemore is gonna have a monster season, yo.

• 2 weeks later...
dodgers lost :(

did anyone see the red sox 4 home runs in a row it was good but not better than the dodgers 4 home runs last year :D

That was awesome! And it was against the Yankees too. :evil: I wish I could've been there to see that.

Dodgers are opening up a 3 game series against the Giants starting TONIGHT!!! :war: :clobber: :blueeyedbaby: :lullaby: I'm hoping that Bonds will suffer a serious injury that will make impossible for him to break Hank Aaron's record. Unless you are a Giants fan, you most probably feel the same way I do when it comes to Bonds' pursuit of the all-time home run record.

But back to the manner at hand, I'm am so far impressed on how well my hometown Dodgers are playing up to this point. They are scoring many runs by playing small ball. Running the bases and getting timely hits, as well as strong starting pitching and a good bullpen are getting the job done up to this point. I would still like to get a big bat, especially if the Dodgers make the playoffs like they did last year. But hey, so far, SO GOOD!!! :yes: :D (Y) :fun:

Dodgers are opening up a 3 game series against the Giants starting TONIGHT!!! :war: :clobber: :blueeyedbaby: :lullaby: I'm hoping that Bonds will suffer a serious injury that will make impossible for him to break Hank Aaron's record. Unless you are a Giants fan, you most probably feel the same way I do when it comes to Bonds' pursuit of the all-time home run record.

But back to the manner at hand, I'm am so far impressed on how well my hometown Dodgers are playing up to this point. They are scoring many runs by playing small ball. Running the bases and getting timely hits, as well as strong starting pitching and a good bullpen are getting the job done up to this point. I would still like to get a big bat, especially if the Dodgers make the playoffs like they did last year. But hey, so far, SO GOOD!!! :yes: :D (Y) :fun: