Bellazon

Paris Hilton
Thumbnail

Cantor

I thought Sarah Silverman's jab at Paris was pretty lame. She could have done better than that! :p

I think the whole audience and Sarah should have chased after Paris to clobber her ... *now where is that clobber smiley?*

Silverman should be clobbered too for being a lame dumbass :clobber:

I thought Sarah Silverman's jab at Paris was pretty lame. She could have done better than that! :p

I think the whole audience and Sarah should have chased after Paris to clobber her ... *now where is that clobber smiley?*

Silverman should be clobbered too for being a lame dumbass :clobber:

Can I get an AMEN to that? :yes: :yes: sarah really can be so funny, too.

she's OUT?

Woah. I hate America for that. Sorry.

But maybe I just hate every "law" that makes it possible that a rich, immature and stupid girl like Paris can do whatever she wants without being punished.

I feel like I want some anarchy right now <_<

Cops: Paris Under House Arrest

Posted Jun 7th 2007 10:08AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton has been fitted for ankle bracelet and reassigned to house arrest, after authorities decided to release Hilton from prison due to medical reasons, this according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. spokesperson, Steve Whitmore.

Reporters hammered away about Paris' medical condition, but Whitmore said he could not release even the slightest details due to confidentiality laws.

Paris will be under house confinement in her West Hollywood home for 40 days, where she has a 3000-4000 square foot radius of freedom. Her jail cell was 96 square feet. After the 40 days are up, Whitmore says she will have "fulfilled her debt to society."

Whitmore wants to make it clear that Paris was not released early, she was reassigned. She is technically still in custody.

Source: TMZ.com

TRUE :thumbsup:

:rofl:

she's OUT?

Woah. I hate America for that. Sorry.

I dont know why the hell they did that. American Idiots !!! <_<

Cops: Paris Under House Arrest

Posted Jun 7th 2007 10:08AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton has been fitted for ankle bracelet and reassigned to house arrest, after authorities decided to release Hilton from prison due to medical reasons, this according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. spokesperson, Steve Whitmore.

Reporters hammered away about Paris' medical condition, but Whitmore said he could not release even the slightest details due to confidentiality laws.

Paris will be under house confinement in her West Hollywood home for 40 days, where she has a 3000-4000 square foot radius of freedom. Her jail cell was 96 square feet. After the 40 days are up, Whitmore says she will have "fulfilled her debt to society."

Whitmore wants to make it clear that Paris was not released early, she was reassigned. She is technically still in custody.

Source: TMZ.com

OOOh Snaaaap !!!! So what she could do now is to buy some more bars to extend her "land" ?!!

Again, this is all a big joke :nicole: I knew she was going to find away to get out of this although "she is technically still in custody." Please, give me a break <_<

I feel so unfair :cain: "medical reasons" ? Oh c'mon, i even wanna see they drag her dead body outa the jail <_< :ninja:

Hey guys, i just wanted to pop in and say that I like Paris. I think she is gorgeous and I don't think she is as bad as people make her out to be. She is so not stupid, she knows what is going on and she knows all of the attention she is getting. I also don't she is as great as some people make her out to be, but I still think she is pretty cool. She may not be my favorite person, but she is okay on my list. :gocho:

OUTRAGE :chicken:

:rofl: :rofl: I can just see you with your "clobber" and your "trout" and your "rolling pin". You must be going nuts! :bounce:

I agree that this is totally weird......for a medical condition????? Crying or anorexia??? :huh: Well, she still can't go shopping and out to the clubs. We don't probably realize how mentally hard that is for her! Like I said before, I still wish she had to do something like the morgue or education or hanging on the freeway picking up trash. <_< <_<

Oh, well..........

I agree that this is totally weird......for a medical condition????? Crying or anorexia??? :huh: Well, she still can't go shopping and out to the clubs. We don't probably realize how mentally hard that is for her! Like I said before, I still wish she had to do something like the morgue or education or hanging on the freeway picking up trash. <_< <_<

How about feeding the shark with her bare hands, SLOW ?!! :drool:

How about feeding the shark with her bare hands, SLOW ?!! :drool:

:rofl: :rofl: Is there an emoticon for laughing so hard you are wetting your pants???? :shock: