Bellazon

Paris Hilton
Thumbnail

Cantor

Laffy is always my fave poster :rofl:

And to your avi :| :| 402.png

Yah I know!!

Her and her pets <_< I always want to snatch them away from her... and nurse them :ninja: :shifty: :laugh:

What about "Baby Luv"?!

BABY.jpg

403.png

PS: Paris is on the news right now. Like the ACTUAL nightly news <_< Not a whole lot happens here :sleep: :cain:

The Tush Gets Mushy: She "Doesn't Deserve Any of This"

Posted Jun 8th 2007 7:35PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton

Kim and ParisTMZ caught up with Paris Hilton's longtime friend, asstastic socialite Kim Kardashian who gave us this statement:

"I really think this is unfair! I feel this is not just unfair, it's pure craziness. She doesn't deserve any of this!

My heart is aching for her!"

The Tush Gets Mushy: She "Doesn't Deserve Any of This"

Posted Jun 8th 2007 7:35PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton

Kim and ParisTMZ caught up with Paris Hilton's longtime friend, asstastic socialite Kim Kardashian who gave us this statement:

"I really think this is unfair! I feel this is not just unfair, it's pure craziness. She doesn't deserve any of this!

My heart is aching for her!"

:cain:

Bullsh-t.

I hate it when they say this. She is a human being who did something wrong, she should have to pay for it and I already said that it PISSES me off that she can't just do that.

She needs a reality check and I thought that this whole thing would be one for her, but she obviously can't handle reality.

:yuckky:

Im waiting for the Hilton's Hotels to be bombed :angel:

Heather! Homeland Security will be hunting you down! :ninja: :chicken: :chicken: If you see any suspicious characters at the door with earpieces, DUCK! :lullaby:

BAHAHAHA... i'll throw Paris's pictures at them and they'll drop down dead immediately :morning:

LMAO Heather!

Were you anyone else we would have cause to worry...

. . . .

Oh crap! Heather stay away from BOMBS!!!!

Dont worry Ophelia, im the bomb lady. Those 2 infront of my chest say it all :brows: :rofl: