Bellazon

Paris Hilton
Thumbnail

Cantor

Well, Paris has turned herself in! She didn't go directly to the jail she will be in but to another one to avoid the press. She went with her lawyer and fam last night after she went to the MTV Movie Awards. Love her or hate her, I thought that Sarah Silverman was very crass and rude with the comments she made to the audience at the Show, knowing Paris was right there. One of her jokes was particularly uncalled for! <_< (N) (N)

Check it all out on TMZ!

Well, Paris has turned herself in! She didn't go directly to the jail she will be in but to another one to avoid the press. She went with her lawyer and fam last night after she went to the MTV Movie Awards. Love her or hate her, I thought that Sarah Silverman was very crass and rude with the comments she made to the audience at the Show, knowing Paris was right there. One of her jokes was particularly uncalled for! <_< (N) (N)

Check it all out on TMZ!

yeah it was kinda cruel

Man that prolly was Paris's most ambarassing moment. :/

See the crowd were yelling and... OMG :| Even Eva shook her head....

and as the matter of fact, i heard that to make her feel like more comfortable in prison the guards are gonna paint the bars to look like peanuts... I think its wrong too, im just worried that shes gonna break her teeth on those things O-M-H-G Paris looked like she was ready to burst into tears... :cry:

Someone has to teach her a lesson then. :/