Bellazon

Games you are playing...

Guest quasicartes

Guitar Hero is basically you play old rock'n'roll songs with a guitar shaped controller. I can't get past the medium level because my fingers don't move that fast :laugh:

oh man! I wold looooove to play that! I play guitar and love playing old rock n roll.. how old are we talkin bout? beatles old? chuck berry old? Rolling stones old? or Bon Jovi or Guns n Roses old?(My fav group growing up)

There's some Ozzy on there, Joan Jett, The Ramones, Cream, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix. It's a mixture of "classics" I suppose you could say.

Guitar Hero is basically you play old rock'n'roll songs with a guitar shaped controller. I can't get past the medium level because my fingers don't move that fast :laugh:

oh man! I wold looooove to play that! I play guitar and love playing old rock n roll.. how old are we talkin bout? beatles old? chuck berry old? Rolling stones old? or Bon Jovi or Guns n Roses old?(My fav group growing up)

There's some Ozzy on there, Joan Jett, The Ramones, Cream, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix. It's a mixture of "classics" I suppose you could say.

nice! man I wish I could play that game.. that;s por Ps2? booo ... havent had a console since Super Nintendo.. lol :laugh: play PC mostly..

gunbound

kinda lame, but since i don't wanna get addicted to any other thing ... well, it's ok, and the good part is that i can play it only 5 or 10 minutes per day

not that i ever do that, but i could

i guess

and, mostly old stuff in my zsnes : cybernator, chronno trigger, power rangers fighting edition ( yeah ! ), megaman x ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...