Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

:laugh:

All I know is that the Cowboys aren't going to make it. <_< *cough* with tony romo on the team *cough*

It's funny how quickly everyone in Dallas went from loving Tony Romo to hating him :whistle:

I guess Parcells was right when he said don't get out the anointing oil yet :laugh:

All I know is that the Cowboys aren't going to make it. <_< *cough* with tony romo on the team *cough*

It's funny how quickly everyone in Dallas went from loving Tony Romo to hating him :whistle:

I guess Parcells was right when he said don't get out the anointing oil yet :laugh:

:laugh: i've always hated romo ever since he started to start. he always seemed arrogant to and he made more bad plays than he did good. now everybody is telling me i was right all along and they were too caught up in the media about him and forgot about real (american) football. :p

:laugh: i've always hated romo ever since he started to start. he always seemed arrogant to and he made more bad plays than he did good. now everybody is telling me i was right all along and they were too caught up in the media about him and forgot about real (american) football. :p

He does seem very cocky <_<

I'm with you, I never liked Tony Romo, and I hated the fact that after 2 or 3 games they were comparing him to Staubach and Aikman

I know!!! Like they played a joke on him and added his name in the ring of honor. I was like, he's not that good and never will be with the way he's acting right now!!! <_< Ugh he annoys me like crazy!!! I miss the Aikman days, now he was a great quarterback...Romo...no! :p

I know!!! Like they played a joke on him and added his name in the ring of honor. I was like, he's not that good and never will be with the way he's acting right now!!! <_< Ugh he annoys me like crazy!!! I miss the Aikman days, now he was a great quarterback...Romo...no! :p

Aikman was amazing (Y) Along with Michael Irvin

Who is Dallas suppose to hire as there next head coach? :idk:

I keep hearing Wade Phillips or Norv Turner