Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

• 3 weeks later...

Redskins safety Sean Taylor died earlier this morning after being shot yesterday during a robbery in his own household. Truly a tragic event. Just thought I'd let you people know if you didn't already. He was one of the best safeties in the league.

OH MY GOD!!! I am in agony! The Ravens had it! They had the win over the Pats if they just stopped Brady on 4th down on the Pats' final drive -- and they did! But Billick (the Ravens' head coach and the son of Satan) called a time out the instant the Ravens defense beat Brady's quarterback-sneak and therefore gave Brady the ball back to win the game a few plays later! I can't believe this! The head coach literally lost us the game! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :angry:

I seriously got like 4 hours of sleep because of this. :rofl: I live closer to the Ravens training compound than you do, cypress, so I guess it's up to me bludgeon Billick to death if he doesn't FINALLY get fired. :ninja:

And to think this would've been the biggest upset of the entire season! :cry2:

^ Oh stop it, you're like an hour drive away! :rofl: Unless you moved. :ninja:

That's what makes it even worse. We were all hoping the Ravens would win, but not expecting them to, and to see them lose just as they were about to accomplish the impossible... it's tragic. Granted, our offense failed to convert on crucial third downs in the 4th quarter to keep the ball out Brady's hands, but I choose to ignore that. :whistle:

^ Well, I blame Billick anyway! :persuazn:

No, I've never met her in person. :laugh: She just mentioned sometime ago she lives south of Baltimore. I can't remember where exactly. Anyway, I think the average BZ member would be too scared to meet me. It almost happened once, but the plan crashed and burned. :ninja:

And I can't decide whether I want the Pats to win the Superbowl more or less now. It would be some comfort to think we lost to the eventual champions, and I like Brady and how he handled the press conference after the win with some humor, but the Pats' head coach was just like, "Whatever, another team we beat." Bastard. :mad: