Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

Wait, what happened, Cypress?! They took Boller out? I was watching, but as soon as the Dolphins died it up at 13 I had to stop before I was forced to hang myself. :chicken:

So does it makes the Ravens the worst team in the NFL to loose to a team that was 0-13?

I think it does.

:ninja:

And Brady's right behind him to break them as Manning makes them. :p

And can you put too much stock in records anyway? Kurt Warner is really up there in terms of some records and no one will ever consider him truly one of the best. Plus, records are misleading in some ways when you compare today's QBs to those of yesteryear, since the seasons weren't always 16 games and the Superbowl has only existed since when? 1970?

But Manning isn't #1 in them all. He's not even close. Favre and Brady are the ones breaking all the records this year. :laugh: I can't wait to see the Colts in the playoffs, though. That will give us a much better idea of how to judge Manning. Will he bomb in the playoffs like every year before last year or has Manning actually figured out how to consistently win beyond the regular season?

I guess you like underdogs. :rofl:

And you said nothing about Manning being "on pace" to do it! Besides, he's not! :trout: Brady has more consecutive three-TD-pass games, wins in a single season, consecutive wins cross-season, Superbowl rings, completions in a Superbowl, hopefully TD pass record, etc. Brady's the man.

Wait, what happened, Cypress?! They took Boller out? I was watching, but as soon as the Dolphins died it up at 13 I had to stop before I was forced to hang myself. :chicken:

So does it makes the Ravens the worst team in the NFL to loose to a team that was 0-13?

I think it does.

:ninja:

Yeah, he had a mild concussion when he got sacked in the 4th quarter :rofl:

So do I :ninja: Let me quote this from the Twolves Blog :laugh:

"It's tough any time you'd lose to a bad team," forward Ricky Davis said, before catching himself and adding, "well, to a team with a worse record than yours." - Basically, meaning the samething, if you know what I mean <_<