Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

Wow, you guys are really flattering to the penalty-happy crap-secondary Ravens. :rofl: We might edge the Pats thanks to Welker going down (my voodoo doll worked!) and Brady being dinged up, but the Colts have our number. :/ Just like the Chargers have theirs. :| And I think the Eagles will beat them in the Super Bowl with the Saints being one-and-done.

Tony D would have never let the colts throw a game..but I'm not going to get into that, I was SO dissapointed <_< .

but, I still have faith in my team!

Even though Peyton was 14/18 before sitting, we can't guarantee they would have won the blizzard game if they had played the whole Jets game, so you can at least be comforted with that :angel: .

I like how no one believes in the Colts or Saints anymore. especially the Colts.

reminder: They still have Peyton Manning.

I like how people think the Pats are automatically done. This is a simular group that won 11 games last year without Brady and with a guy that hadn't played since high school as well as without a starting running back and other starters :blink: .

Other teams will double team Moss and nothing will hapen.

He's been double teamed most of his career. The question at this point is how much does he care about winning and playing hard :mellow: .

I like how no one believes in the Colts or Saints anymore. especially the Colts.

And Peyton still has problems taking his team all the way. :ninja:

They were winning when he sat them down the first game and for the last game 14/18 in a blizzard before being sat down ain't that bad either :ermm: .

Other teams will double team Moss and nothing will hapen.

He's been double teamed most of his career. The question at this point is how much does he care about winning and playing hard :mellow: .

I guess your right there Joe.

If there was ever a time for moss to prove he's the best or near the best of recievers it's these playoffs. He's bassically the recieving core (Edelmen is like Welker lite but there is no real replacement for what Welker can do.)

I haven't given up on the Saints. They'll turn it back on when they have to. And I'd like to see them get to The Bowl.

The Colts, on the other hand, are in my AFC way. And yes, they're very good.

Jets, nice game all around.

Bungles I mean Cedric Benson and Friends Bengals :ninja: If only Benson could play every position

Cowboys, good job.

Eagles, my rams are looking for a quarterback :hehe:

Ravens, good job so far, keep it up.

Pats, nice job edelman, so far.