Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

Post pictures of your favorite hairstyles/cuts.

It's a cheat sheet for me ;] lol.

You see without anything styling, etc my hair is a mess. It isn't kinky, but it has so much volume and it's so POOF! that all I can do it put it in a bun. Not even a pony tail looks right. Now, I want to cut my hair and dye it. Thing is, I'm scared that I might pick a haircut/style that doesn't work with my hair type.

I originally have black hair. But I have dyed it red(all types of red shades too) for five+ years now. I was thinking of going blonde but, I want a blonde that's not too platinum and that actually work for my skin type/hair type.

5aqdna.jpg is my hair when it's kind of straightened ( i currently do not have a straighter at all anymore) .

So yeah, what are your favorite styles/cuts. And which ones would work on me? The rest of my pictures, my hair is up so they will be no use.

I like these: 1 2 3

Ok so I have a question for all you amazing people :)

I need to get my hair cut and I really really like the fringe/blunt cuts. But I don't know if they will look good on me. I was hoping to get some opinions from you all before I try :)

So here are some pics of my ugly self so you all can see my current hair and face shape :shifty: My hair is very very thin so it makes finding a hair cut difficult at times

post-13181-1225035012_thumb.jpg

post-13181-1225035021_thumb.jpg

and here are the cuts that I really like.

post-13181-1225035101_thumb.jpgpost-13181-1225035109_thumb.jpg

post-13181-1225035115_thumb.jpg post-13181-1225035237_thumb.jpg

any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated, I am so clueless when It comes to hair :laugh:

i really liQe the 1st piQ of yourself. ;)

You have a beautiful smile.. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I like your natural hair colour more than the one that Lindsay had on this pic.

And, if you are not super unhappy about your natural hair colour, I think you should leave them the way they are.....you can't really get back to your natural colour after dying it (I heard so :ermm: but I've never dyed my hair so I can't really tell...).

I'm naturally blonde and have never dyed my hair, I once wanted to go brown, but I changed my mind, now I'm thinking about lighter highlights, but I'm afraid it would damage my hair and everyone says don't do it. I really feel like I need a change, my hair has been like this for years, ughh. But cutting it shorter is not an option. :whistle: Dunno what to do :blink:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2926/n796...03458387km4.jpg

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4954/06112008776bf5.jpg

Do you have short, medium, or long hair?

medium...

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette?

brunette

Do you dye it often or leave it natural?

sometimes I dye it

What kind of products do you use?

all kinds....

Is it fine, thin, or thick?

I have very fine hair.... but I have LOTS of it

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy?

Curly... and sometimes I let it go curly... but sometimes I straighten it.

How often do you cut your hair?

every once in a while... I'm going to do it more often so it will stay healthy :laugh:

I'm naturally blonde and have never dyed my hair, I once wanted to go brown, but I changed my mind, now I'm thinking about lighter highlights, but I'm afraid it would damage my hair and everyone says don't do it. I really feel like I need a change, my hair has been like this for years, ughh. But cutting it shorter is not an option. :whistle: Dunno what to do :blink:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2926/n796...03458387km4.jpg

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4954/06112008776bf5.jpg