Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

I can't tie them in a ponytail because they're to short :p

@ roque: and I tried them long and that didn't do for me because I couldn't straight them without help so... :p but I'm happy right now because they're very short behind and it gets straight without help and short hair better suits to me because of my small face :p

Oh, do u have a piQ to show us? :) so those who are struggling Qan see your example. :hehe:

@ roque: and I tried them long and that didn't do for me because I couldn't straight them without help so... :p but I'm happy right now because they're very short behind and it gets straight without help and short hair better suits to me because of my small face :p

Oh, do u have a piQ to show us? :) so those who are struggling Qan see your example. :hehe:

in my personal photo you can see me :p (the middle)

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? Long

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? Brunette

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? I am a light brown/ dark blonde hair but now I am dark brown, but I don't dye it to much.

What kind of products do you use? Shampoo and conditioner from Kerastase and products from Catwalk and Tibi

Is it fine, thin, or thick? Pretty thick

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? A bit wavy

How often do you cut your hair? Once a month

This is how my hair looks like most of the time post-16926-0-1446013524-71487_thumb.jpg

omg Joline i am so in love with ur hair it's gorgeous!!

in my personal photo you can see me :p (the middle)

Too small. :blah:

• 2 weeks later...

i thought about dying my hair... or tinting it..

i hate lindsey but when her hair was like this... it was too nice

2ykgnwg.webp

my hair is like this (natural .. never been dyed)

http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img8117zi9.jpg

for the most part .. my hair is about 3-4 inches longer than it was in that picture... i straighten it most of the times and i can make it last for a good 4 days in the winter... so ... I'm thinking of making it more auburn ... (I'm darker too .. because of a faded tan from the summer)

Well, I like your natural hair colour more than the one that Lindsay had on this pic.

And, if you are not super unhappy about your natural hair colour, I think you should leave them the way they are.....you can't really get back to your natural colour after dying it (I heard so :ermm: but I've never dyed my hair so I can't really tell...).

Ok so I have a question for all you amazing people :)

I need to get my hair cut and I really really like the fringe/blunt cuts. But I don't know if they will look good on me. I was hoping to get some opinions from you all before I try :)

So here are some pics of my ugly self so you all can see my current hair and face shape :shifty: My hair is very very thin so it makes finding a hair cut difficult at times

and here are the cuts that I really like.

post-13181-1225035101_thumb.jpgpost-13181-1225035109_thumb.jpg

post-13181-1225035115_thumb.jpg post-13181-1225035237_thumb.jpg

any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated, I am so clueless when It comes to hair :laugh:

l_8cde84b4bb9163e6b68dcc5cd2289cca.jpg l_26d0fd9efa502f5914cda7e35eabb6be.jpg