Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

I miss the class that the first season had. Ever since then the show is just stupid. I don't even watch anymore. I watch Australia's next top model, also britian top model.

Right, like those do have class :cain:

I haven't seen the latest eppy yet (I'm in Holland, we're just at season 6 or something <_< ) and they haven't put it up on youtube yet. So I guess I'll just have to wait for that.

I hate to say it but I actually liked Renee's photo in that 'dead' photoshoot (posted above.) But I picked something up about her calling her husband to take her home? And what's up with the 4K diamond bracelet? :blink:

OT: @ The Joker, that sig is just hilarious :laugh:

samantha was the prettiest girl IMO too bad she got kicked out.

so far i like britanny and natasha

severe dislikes: renee and sarah. renee is a bitch which makes her very unattractive and sarah looks like a bird.

if they wanted the plus size girls to win then they should do a better job picking them out. i am sorry but diana is not only VERY avegare looking but she looks way older then 20.

i liked cassandra , she was a sweetheart too bad the girl couldn't model if her life depended on it

Jael gives me a feeling that she used to be a drunk man before and god granted that man's wish of being a woman. So much drama ...

Sarah looks cute and tiny. She can be BABY GAP's model.

The only girl i'd prefer got kicked out yesterday. Now looks like Renee is ........ i hate to say this!!! :\

I'm trying so hard not to read this thread in case someone spoils the latest episod :| why can't it be on youtube already ? <_<

i believe it's on CW website. not sure if id recomment it because it stalls a lot but hey if you're really desparate!

:|

Jael gives me a feeling that she used to be a drunk man before and god granted that man's wish of being a woman. So much drama ...

The only girl i'd prefer got kicked out yesterday. Now looks like Renee is ........ i hate to say this!!! :\

i love jael!!! i really hope she's @ least like top 3 or something or evne better win. i like jael and whitney the most. the rest are ehh. adn i cna't STAND renee!!!! she's such a two-faced bitch! <sorry for cursing> but she is <_<

i love jael!!! i really hope she's @ least like top 3 or something or evne better win. i like jael and whitney the most. the rest are ehh. adn i cna't STAND renee!!!! she's such a two-faced bitch! <sorry for cursing> but she is <_<

Such a strong passion, but ... yeah she has 2 faces alright.

I'm trying so hard not to read this thread in case someone spoils the latest episod :| why can't it be on youtube already ? <_<

It's on youtube now :) The eps up at the site of CW can't be viewed by people who don't live in the states <_<

^ i know i was so pissed when i found out it only works if you live in the USA :laugh:

and i just watched the whole episod on youtube, it was suprisingly good. I mean the photoshoot was still OTT but i kinda liked it, and Brittany, Renee, Jaslene and Natasha rocked it ! I'm not of fan of Brittany (it's the hair :| ) but i think she takes the best shots... Jaslene is good as well but i don't like her, don't know why... And i love how manipulative renee is :laugh:

Steve: i don't think so :D

Expresso: :rofl: Jaslene does look like a drag queen... and no offence to the latinas out there but her accent bugs me :| i normally find accents lovely but... not on her :D but hey, the bitch can model, unlike some other girls so... :p

I guess i'm rooting for Brittany... I quite like Renee et Natasha as well :laugh:

i'm going to be such a prick becaus ei have to say I'm rooting for my girl ChaCha!!

Why? Because she's latina and she kicks arse! Do you know how many latina girls have gotten on this show? They get kicked out before they can see the light of day because they didn't pick the right ones. This one can actually model.