Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

some of those girls are cute but WHERE ARE THE MODELS ?? i only really like AJ and the twins... Anchal... too "beauty queen", melrose and caridee too "californian babes", Jeyda too ugh, brooke too girl-next-door, eugena: WTF ?

i can't believe they got rid of AJ for ONE bad photoshoot (when obviously she made the top3 for every past photoshoot) and they keep giving eugena and jeyda a chance <_<

i cannot believe this!!!

I can't either .... was Tiiu doing charity/a sympathy job or something?

some of those girls are cute but WHERE ARE THE MODELS ?? i only really like AJ and the twins... Anchal... too "beauty queen", melrose and caridee too "californian babes", Jeyda too ugh, brooke too girl-next-door, eugena: WTF ?

i can't believe they got rid of AJ for ONE bad photoshoot (when obviously she made the top3 for every past photoshoot) and they keep giving eugena and jeyda a chance <_<

Yeah... I was really surprised when they took out AJ... I'm really surprised I'm still watching the show. The twins are really the only ones who look like they actually could have careers in the business. Anchal ... has a shitty bod... and ... for the most part I don't think she's as pretty as people make her out to be. About Jeyda and Eugena ... it's rigggeddd .. what if one of those two wins, WHAT a waste that would be.