Bellazon

Am I going crazy? Am I going out of my mind ?

saritaa

i think about dying a lot ever since my one friend was going at me about it and managed to freak me out. lol

i don't think you can really know what's going to happen or anything when you die. maybe you go to heaven or maybe you'll just die and then you're dead and that's it. everyone has their own opinion on it, so who knows.

anyway, i'm trying not to be freaked out about it until i'm on my death bed. then it'll be time to worry.

• 2 months later...

Aw! Everyone i'm sure has this feeling. I did, and occasionally I do.

The real crazy people are the people who don't think there crazy..Get what im tryna say to you?! So..no your not crazy babe, nor are you going to be.. Its a normal thing for humans to think otherwise about life, especially at their teen years. So much peer pressure on you.

Stop being paranoid, stay positive and go smoke some weed, and live your teenage aspects of life!!!

I think about death a lot also and at times it effects me. no matter what age or who you are, when your time is up its the end and what can be depressing is never knowing when it comes. Fear can really come when you don't know what happens after. I would hate to think nothing else is out there. That can bring fear into anyone

For the subject of heaven, if someone has a good relationship with God and lives the way He wanted and if they were wrong, what really do you loose? If someone lives as if their is no God and is wrong, we should all know what's lost there.

I know this may seem preachy but it is life and death. Heaven...Hell....or athiest thought, 'nothing'

when i was younger i use to think about death alot. i was scared of going to sleep because i didnt think i would wake up. cuz after death thats it, you arent coming back. so i was pretty paranoid.

but after a few years, yes YEARS lol i realized that thinking so much about death and freaking out so much was not really living. I was always so worried that i never had fun. Then all the sudden i was just well shit man if ima die might as well do what i like to do and die doing that lol. Then i just started living my life the way i wanted to, had fun, spent time with my friends and family alot more and now i think that when i die i did what i wanted and had stuff to show for it rather than being depressed and antisocial all the time.

I think everybody has certain concerns about death.

And I think it doesn't matter what God or stuff you believe in as long as you have something that comforts you in times of need.

I personally think God wouldn't want us to worry about death all the time. I mean I certainly don't want to die but that is mainly because I know there's still so much in store for me and a lot of people would be devastated if I did. So I'm afraid of death but not of death itself. I think when people die they find their peace and become part of everything around us. I don't think that there is hell and heaven like the Catholic church says (I'm Catholic) but there's a heaven for everybody. I don't think that we're getting judged about everything we did wrong on earth because God wouldn't have made us imperfect if he/she didn't know that we would fail somehow. I think in the end we are the ones that have to forgive ourselves because he/she already has. AndI think there is the problem because God is far more forgiving then ourselves. If we manage to forgive ourselves and say we did the best we could, we did wrong but we learned from it, we hurt people but not intentionally and we told them that we're sorry, then there's nothing to be afraid of.

I don't mean that it is okay if we sin! I personally try to live my life without being mean to people or hurting them (and dieing would hurt them so that is not an option ;) ) I just think that in the end when I die I don't have to be afraid of what's next. Have you ever heard of near-deth experiences? They say in the end they all wanted to stay dead because it was much more peacefull. And I think that is true. If we die all our concerns worries and wishes go away and what stays is true acceptance and peace.

But death should find you, not the other way round though :laugh:

Okay, that was deep :ninja: and it is probably very easily to be misunderstood...

Because since English isn't my mother language and it isn't an easy topic it isn't that easy for me to express what I meant...

Feel freee to ask if you didn't get what I mean :laugh:

• 1 year later...