Bellazon

Am I going crazy? Am I going out of my mind ?

saritaa

Your nice to me :p

What happens ?!! :huh:

Ken didn't like that he got in trouble with Aila for something he said and it was somehow my fault I guess!!!! :laugh:

:knives:

Are those knives for me or Ken? :blink:

For both :knives:

Right people I got this weird thing going on my mind ,I don't know whats wrong ..

Last week I heard some people who were talking about death and stuff like that ,now from that moment all that I'm thinking is what is going to happen when I die ,what if something bad will happen I just cant enjoy myself ..I don't have no one to talk about this thing if I tell to my mum she will tell me "Ohh shut up and stuff like that" my dad will say the same.. I know that we all are going to diel and we need to live this life as good as we can but I just cant think about good things ..

I just need some help 'cos I really think that I'm going crazy ..

PS:I would really appreciate your help cos I cant stand like this anymore..Please just help me..

you're definitely not the only one :flower: I think about it a lot, and sometimes it's a bit of a struggle to push it out of my mind.

I'm feeling really better that I'm not the only one who thinks about death..Cos reallt I thought I was going crazy ..

I have to admit that I think about death. It can be a scary thought at times, but I will never live if I don't take any risks. But sometimes I wonder what is the point in doing everything that I want, sometimes I wonder why we do so many things when we are just going to die. I think that sometimes, but I still go on about life. And sometimes I wonder what will happen. Like if everyone forgets me and what happens in the after life. You're not the only one to think about it, but I am sure you will be fine. We all might die so we can have a motivation for living(I just thought of that one :D). I don't know, but I still want to live my life. Don't worry too much about it. I think you'll get over it.

:rofl:

DAMN YOU FOR DIRTYING MY PRIDE :persuazn: If i ever see yours i'll eat it with taco bell sauce !!! RUN !!!! golpead02tf1.png

:rofl: Taco Bell sauce for lube then? How creative, Heather! :drool:

YOUR SUCH A DICK HO :rofl: GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU AND AIDA AND VAN...ARGHHH :persuazn:

I didn't do it!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Joker! Save me! :chicken:

NOW WHO DARE MESSING UP WITH RENEE ?!!! :mad: .......... OH !!! G....G.....G-GIRL ?!!! :mellow: ..... here, lemme teach you some special karate moves, I use this on her and win everytime, follow my lead ................................... post-11703-0-1446084442-91785_thumb.gif

I have to admit that I think about death. It can be a scary thought at times, but I will never live if I don't take any risks. But sometimes I wonder what is the point in doing everything that I want, sometimes I wonder why we do so many things when we are just going to die. I think that sometimes, but I still go on about life. And sometimes I wonder what will happen. Like if everyone forgets me and what happens in the after life. You're not the only one to think about it, but I am sure you will be fine. We all might die so we can have a motivation for living(I just thought of that one :D). I don't know, but I still want to live my life. Don't worry too much about it. I think you'll get over it.

Well that's what I was thinking one day....What's the point in doing anything that I want ,when I'm gonna die...Sometimes I feel that life is just like dream and we are all going to wake up when we die.. And sometimes I ask myself is there going to be life after death? When I asked one of my friends "Do yiu believe in life after death?" he said " Yes ,I do"...

What about you guys do you believe in life after death?

NOW WHO DARE MESSING UP WITH RENEE ?!!! :mad: .......... OH !!! G....G.....G-GIRL ?!!! :mellow: ..... here, lemme teach you some special karate moves, I use this on her and win everytime, follow my lead ................................... post-9970-0-1446084443-98066_thumb.gif

Okay!

Dear Aida:

post-9970-0-1446084443-99098_thumb.gif

Aida you know you really only what me so leave her out of this. :mellow:

And first you get me in truouble and then you run to The Joker!!!!!! :anger:

Aida you know you really only what me so leave her out of this. :mellow:

I told you i cant communicate with him Aida. :cry: What did he really mean ?!! :cry2:

Shut up! I meant "Aida you know you realy only want me so leave her out of this"!!!