Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

OMG! i just had time to watch that video! omg! i love her so much more!

so sincere! and her english has gotten so amazing!

i wanna donate to this charity even though im so poor!!! hahahah!

oh man... this means i can only donate $5 to unicef and darfur this paycheck! coz im donating to facetoface and now carol's charity!

Oh thats so nice of you Celine to donate. Do you know the website for her charity?? I always get torn between which charities to donate. I would like to donate now to an environmental charity, but I really like Trentini's charity.

lol hey even if they are not great designers at least you get the experience.

yah! i would love to be abole to donate more though! but every paycheck i have $10 or 20 dollars always have to go to unicef... ALWAYS! i mean its not much... but i guess it adds up once you think about it. and other charities like Save Darfur and Greenpeace and WWF... i only donate when i get their letters in the mail. but yeah... Face To Face... omg! just hearing the horrors and stories! It makes me wanna give up my whole paycheck to them! gosh!

but yeah... Carol's charity seems really awesome! i have yet to find out... im sure someone at TFS knows about it. or her agency.

and thanks everyone for the pics!!! :laugh:

hahahaha! i know!!! damn! she should be!!!

and i just got my vogue in the mail! oh my gosh! carol after carol after carol! that really should have been her cover!

shes also has the beauty departmet to her! i just have to scan it! hahaha!

ooo... and an ad i've never seen for Carlos Miele

1454565967_8e1f310715_o.jpg

Guess who we just ran into at Whole Foods on the Bowery? Anna Wintour's favorite pet Brazilian Caroline Trentini! She wore a black parka, grey sweatpants, shopped in the mixed nuts section and still looked like a million bucks. Whatever it is, walnuts, cashews (or more likely salicylic peels) she still looks really glowy and cute. (Not cute enough to be in Milan or Paris right now, apparently, but still better than most regular humans.)

I love Whole foods :drool: I hope to meet her there :laugh: I dont like how they refer to her as that devil's pet

hahahaha! i know!!! damn! she should be!!!

and i just got my vogue in the mail! oh my gosh! carol after carol after carol! that really should have been her cover!

shes also has the beauty departmet to her! i just have to scan it! hahaha!

ooo... and an ad i've never seen for Carlos Miele

SCAN Celine SCAN

exterior400w.jpg

Thats the Whole foods market on the Bowery in NYC, I was just there a while back

Whole Foods Market

95 East Houston Street

Between Bowery and Chrystie Streets

New York, NY 10002

212.420.1360 fax

Store Hours: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. seven days a week.

:p