Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

hahhahhaahha! sam sam! cruel cruel cruel! hahahha! i don't know... i really like her i-D editorial... i don't know why though! its so plain! im crazy like that that! hahhaha!

but you're right... i'm not a bit fan of her runway work... its her nostirils! she looks nervous and angry at the same time while shes candycaning down the catwalk!

and whats weird... now that i'm paying attention... suvi IS out there... A LOT! Balenciaga, Ck, blumarine, and editorials after editorials! its kinda scary now that i'm looking through all my magazines and she has an ed in almost all of them!

hmmmm.... argentina! im really hoping this is good! its argentina! give me a latin vibe!!! please! maybe she'll be jumping around buenos aires! hahahahah!

YAH!!! i hope its a big campaign for carol!!! i miss her!

hmmmm.... argentina! im really hoping this is good! its argentina! give me a latin vibe!!! please! maybe she'll be jumping around buenos aires! hahahahah!

YAH!!! i hope its a big campaign for carol!!! i miss her!

:ninja: :rofl:

I will bet you thats all there will be, US VOGUE is so predictable :p

YES, speaking of LONDON, the designer that comes to my mind is Burberry, has she ever done that??

hahahahaahahaah! and omg! alessandra is still alive? hahhahaahahahahaha! jk jk jk

burberry would be nice... but i don't think they will be changing lily and aggy for a new one! hahhaah!

maybe another nicole farhi or mulberry

stella mcCartney???? carol is vegetarian! hahahah! now we just have to get her to hate heather mills and im pretty sure stella would love her for that! hahahahahaha!