Bellazon

Selita Ebanks: Yay or Nay?

Aida

Selita Ebanks: Yay or Nay?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Hot or Not

• Yay
    • Nay

'Yay' here. I guess the only thing this poll proves is that everyone here has really high standards. The poll didn't really ask whether anyone thought she was angel material anyway. It asked whether or not she was hot. Oh well.

She's very sexy. I say yay. Does she deserve to be an Angel over some of the other VS models? No. But VS knows that they have to remain diversified and speak to every ethnicity. They feel they need to have a black woman in the mix and I don't have a problem with that. It shows that sexiness does not discriminate based on color.

Nay, it's a disaster for the modeling industry to sign a girl like her to an agency...she's anoying, I don't like her look...her eyes are nice but other than that...nothing special :ninja:

• 1 month later...

I like/love pretty much everything about her face, eyes (beautiful in shape-so intricate in design), nose (nice in size and shape and very symmetrical), lips (shapely and full- not full and shapeless) and facial structure is great- curvy, sculpted w/o being sunken or scrawny, and oval. HOWEVER, her body is forgettable compared to some of these other girls (except for her arms).

She looks like a f*cking drag queen. Seriously, go to the Castro any night of the week and look around at the drag clubs. She's also annoying to boot and has the body of a 13 year old boy.

Can't stand her, and VS could of done a better job picking someone to "fill Tyra's shoes"

Nay, it's a disaster for the modeling industry to sign a girl like her to an agency...she's anoying, I don't like her look...her eyes are nice but other than that...nothing special :ninja:

I'm with you (Y)

She looks like a f*cking drag queen. Seriously, go to the Castro any night of the week and look around at the drag clubs. She's also annoying to boot and has the body of a 13 year old boy.

Can't stand her, and VS could of done a better job picking someone to "fill Tyra's shoes"

Ahh I can never get enough of you Yvette :hug: