Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

I don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal about Gisele leaving,she will pop up at allot of new different things and that's good for her and VS,i mean i and i think many other people where annoyed with Gisele being put forward as VS most important model while the other models are just as good as she is,and it's a good chance for the new angels to show what they are made of,so i come to the conclusion that change is good for everyone this time :)

I don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal about Gisele leaving,she will pop up at allot of new different things and that's good for her and VS,i mean i and i think many other people where annoyed with Gisele being put forward as VS most important model while the other models are just as good as she is,and it's a good chance for the new angels to show what they are made of,so i come to the conclusion that change is good for everyone this time :)

Agree with the most you said, Yannick. Dont get that big fuss either. Yes, tastes differ and for some guys she is a true beauty queen and all, but I dont think she is thaaaaaaaaat gorgeous. Good looking- yeah, but there are vs models with much prettier faces without OP.

Adriana...I used to like her lots but it changed now dunno why lol. Just not appealing that much to me.She is still rocking tho.

But there is a tendency to get tired of the same stuff, so it would be a nice fresh change to see someone else as leading vs models.

Bring them on, vs ! New models , new faces ! lol

I agree with you Gisele is one of the best models out there and she has a great body but she has a butterface :ninja: That's why i like models like Adriana,Izabel,Miranda,Alessandra,.... much more :)

Well Adriana lost some of her sex appeal but she's getting her old self back :D

Yes bring on the new generation of VS models :woot:

I probably shouldn't be saying this, but I do know that VS are pretty annoyed at a whole bunch of their current Angel line-up and this is the probable reason they are starting to put out stories about their new girls.

Gisele has been a general pain, is extremely expensive and generally, her performance at the previous Fashion Show was regarded as awful, including her utterly ridiculous entrance during Timberlake's first song where she stared at the floor. Selita has annoyed VS who seemed to act as her PR during the "Las Vegas Marriage" shenanighans. Adriana has annoyed VS a lot since signing with Maybelline, thus cutting her out of a good deal of VS product pushes. The widely regarded opinion is that Adriana is a great, professional model (she NEVER misses an appointment, always acts professionally on set). However, this is a girl whoeveryone thought would be the biggest, the best, VS's #1 girl. However, she has never put enough into her communication skills (ie. her english is still awful) and she is extremely lacking in media savvy (eg. VS were rather happy that GQ concentrated on the virgin part of her interview, because she also said "abortion is a crime", thus flying in the face of the opinion of over 50% of VS's customers - not very clever, not very clever at all).

I personally would not be surprised at all if VS had a cull of its present lineup. With the likes of Raica Oliveira, Luli Fernandez, Pampita (surely the most underrated model in the world), Sophia Zamolo and a general move back to traditional-looking US models (Filippa, Marissa, etc) and some Europeans such as the UK models and Dutch models like Ellemieke Vermolen, VS could get a hell of a lineup for a lot less money than they pay now.

One thing to add, which might just make everything I've said above, moot, but Adriana, as I remember, was under contract till end of 2008.

Gisele has been a general pain, is extremely expensive and generally, her performance at the previous Fashion Show was regarded as awful, including her utterly ridiculous entrance during Timberlake's first song where she stared at the floor.

Pshh... doh11.gif

Uhh none of the VS angels are as good at modeling as Gisele is. We can debate who is prettier has a better body blah blah blah but Gisele is the best model and is perfect for VS.

I probably shouldn't be saying this, but I do know that VS are pretty annoyed at a whole bunch of their current Angel line-up and this is the probable reason they are starting to put out stories about their new girls.

Gisele has been a general pain, is extremely expensive and generally, her performance at the previous Fashion Show was regarded as awful, including her utterly ridiculous entrance during Timberlake's first song where she stared at the floor. Selita has annoyed VS who seemed to act as her PR during the "Las Vegas Marriage" shenanighans. Adriana has annoyed VS a lot since signing with Maybelline, thus cutting her out of a good deal of VS product pushes. The widely regarded opinion is that Adriana is a great, professional model (she NEVER misses an appointment, always acts professionally on set). However, this is a girl whoeveryone thought would be the biggest, the best, VS's #1 girl. However, she has never put enough into her communication skills (ie. her english is still awful) and she is extremely lacking in media savvy (eg. VS were rather happy that GQ concentrated on the virgin part of her interview, because she also said "abortion is a crime", thus flying in the face of the opinion of over 50% of VS's customers - not very clever, not very clever at all).

I personally would not be surprised at all if VS had a cull of its present lineup. With the likes of Raica Oliveira, Luli Fernandez, Pampita (surely the most underrated model in the world), Sophia Zamolo and a general move back to traditional-looking US models (Filippa, Marissa, etc) and some Europeans such as the UK models and Dutch models like Ellemieke Vermolen, VS could get a hell of a lineup for a lot less money than they pay now.

One thing to add, which might just make everything I've said above, moot, but Adriana, as I remember, was under contract till end of 2008.

If Gisele's performance was horrible than all of the other girls should ge kicked out because compared to her they sucked.

^ I agree, even though Gisele is not the most beautiful girl in the world, she has that confidence that excels her far beyond most models can go. She has a presence that most of the other models lack.

Adriana is beautiful but I miss the Adriana from VS 2005. She looked great with the dark hair and had a really sexy body, especially compared to now where even though she still looks beautiful, she cannot match that phase of her career.

KK, again I liked her up until VS 2005. She was so sexy there, especially that last segment she opened :drool: . VS 2006 ruined everything, she looked average there.

Alessandra, even though I am not a fan, she is the only one progressing in terms of beauty, but she does not have that "it" quality that Gisele. She is pretty but lacking that presence and confidence.

No Comments regarding Selita and Izabel :p

In short, Gisele rocks, I am still Adriana's fan and VS 2006 SUCKED!

Uhh none of the VS angels are as good at modeling as Gisele is. We can debate who is prettier has a better body blah blah blah but Gisele is the best model and is perfect for VS.

Ok maybe in modelling Gisele is the best but in case of things like advertising and stuff the other angels are as good as she is.And to me Gisele was just the most annoying angel and the less prettiest.And allways the mumbo jumbo about saving the rain forest and stuff wich is cool but then you see her real self that only wants money money money or is it true that she's pregnant from a guy and that's why she quit?

I´m with you heather and PC :D

:dontgetit:

but then you see her real self that only wants money money money

wonderful :) She´s a real penny-pincher. Her whole world is about money. She doesn´t care about anything else. Yeah. :yawn:

In all fairness, modelling isn't about being hot, it's about being a living mannequin and selling a product. I think people forget that.

Over-paid and overrated doesn't change the fact that Gisele is also over any other model when it comes to what she does. Nobody is saying you have to think she's hotter or what have you, but it is what it is.

-Counterparts

Adriana...I used to like her lots but it changed now dunno why lol. Just not appealing that much to me.She is still rocking tho.

I agree. But now I think it's good that VS will have new angels.

that's interesting! thanks for a few background information