Bellazon

I wanna be...

lox

i admire that worshipper pa..not that men are willing to do anything for a woman anymore. i do think you go to a little extreme with some things but it's your personal choice and if it makes you happy , i understand  and i won't judge you
Well thanks! Friendly, kind words greeneyed_lady! I'm a loser actually... ...I'm affaid I wouldn't be able to do so much for her if it really came down to that. I don't think I go to extremes compared to her beauty. I hope you all understand that I do nothing that cases permanent damage. Sometimes I have to wait for a week before the burned skin heels but hey, that's nothing. Cutting of fingers would be REAL worship! I can also assure you all that I'm not a violent person. I would never hurt anyone else. The things I do feels so right. Thank you for not judging me. We need tolerance and open-mindness in this world. Peace.

i think you have taken the path of the hindu in a sense worshipper because the hindus have to ways of reaching salvation....they either worship a god...and the hindus have a god for everything i think 33 million gods...your goddess happens to be ines....you also are an ascetic....that is another hindu believe where they inflict self pain onto themselves because of their feelings. i feel you are very religious worshipper. not in the sense of an all mighty creator but you in a sense follow hindu believes.

worshipper pa, you worship a woman, OK it's ur life u make what u want. If it makes u happy, that's good. On the other hand there's something wrong because there's no hope in what u said. Let me explain:

Im' atheist too, but I understand peoples who worship a religious God, cuz they hope they'll get a better "life" once they're dead :huh: They hope to access paradise. They hope to be forgiven by God, and so on.

I understand Neo, cuz he hopes to marry Adriana. I know he is ready to do crazy things to succeed. After all, he created this site, who can say what he is able to do?

And you? What do you hope? What's the aim of your life? When i read that:

I feel I don't deserve to be on the same planet with them! I pray they all pick a man who makes them really happy. 

I want to be anything (e.g. a slave) that improves their enjoyment of life. Because I don't deserve that, I can only worship them.

It scares me. U seem to have no self esteem, I hope I'm wrong.

i think you have taken the path of the hindu in a sense worshipper because the hindus have to ways of reaching salvation....they either worship a god...and the hindus have a god for everything i think 33 million gods...your goddess happens to be ines....you also are an ascetic....that is another hindu believe where they inflict self pain onto themselves because of their feelings.  i feel you are very religious worshipper. not in the sense of an all mighty creator but you in a sense follow hindu believes.
Well, maybe I am a little bit Hindu, but my attitude to life is strongly scientific. I have an university degree in electric engineering, in acoustics to be precise. To me it is scientific that a man goes nuts from pictures of beautiful women and inflicts a little pain on himself to worship. That is just one part of our sexuality, developed by evolution who knows why. I'm surprised nobody seems to realise this is normal. My religion is secular and it is worshipping goddesses (=increadible beautiful women).

I know we all have crushes on celebrities..but how can you love someone you don`t know so much?
Honestly one of the best questions anyone has asked me!

Now I'm gonno explain something very important. I worship Inés. That does not mean I love her. I don't. To be in love with someone you have to know her personally. I could perhaps fall in love with Inés if I was her boyfriend (totally crazy fantasy!) If that happened I would do ANYTHING for her, but I only worship her and have crush on her. That's why there are limits what I could do for her.

I could love only one woman but I worship many.

worshipper pa, you worship a woman, OK it's ur life u make what u want. If it makes u happy, that's good. On the other hand there's something wrong because there's no hope in what u said. Let me explain:

Im' atheist too, but I understand peoples who worship a religious God, cuz they hope they'll get a better "life" once they're dead  :huh:  They hope to access paradise. They hope to be forgiven by God, and so on.

I understand Neo, cuz he hopes to marry Adriana. I know he is ready to do crazy things to succeed. After all, he created this site, who can say what he is able to do?

And you? What do you hope? What's the aim of your life? When i read that:

I feel I don't deserve to be on the same planet with them! I pray they all pick a man who makes them really happy.  

I want to be anything (e.g. a slave) that improves their enjoyment of life. Because I don't deserve that, I can only worship them.

It scares me. U seem to have no self esteem, I hope I'm wrong.

Rational, I give you that. I don't have much self esteem, all men are not born as handsome as Brad Pit. This is my way to deal with it.

worshipper, would it be safe to say then that you worship her image? (a key difference, imho)
Yes and no. I have got tons of pictures and some DVD where she acts + some interviews. According to that material I have build a fuzzy concept of her. I think I know roughly what kind of person she is. There is not much more we could do with celebrities. The concept I have of her is increadible wonderful, makes me worship her deeply. Note that Neo worships Adriana with the same grounds. If you blame me you have to blame Neo as well.

I feel I care for her, it would be horrible to hear she has suffered from something.

Im no brad pitt, but lots of beautiful women will settle for much less. ;) (Not to sell myself short tho)

Edit: I give Neo a little bit of crap too, but I tread lightly because he's the admin, and by being here using the site he's created, it would be wrong of me to send too much crap his way considering I'm benefiting from his hard work. (I mess with everyone here, basically)