Bellazon

I wanna be...

lox

i would continue to die for adriana....i would gladly die for her to live.
Good for you if you really mean that! Sorry about my doubts. Maybe you deserve Adriana - good luck!

I'm not 100% sure if I could die for Inés, I'm not that brave person. :rolleyes: It's not unthinkable, but I don't make promises I can't keep.

Guest quasicartes
I'm not laughing but I don't take it too seriously either. worshipper pa, I can't believe Inés is a goddess, I don't believe in any god. On the other hand, i admit that u are a free thinker, then I can admit she is YOUR Goddess.
I don't believe in god either, but there is a huge difference between a god and a goddess.

All women who are too beautiful to be women are goddesses. Simple as that. Thanks for admitting she is a goddess to me!

:)

I have been thinking about it since you made this post. Yes, it is possible to consider Ines as your goddess, but not in the 'Almighty Creator' sense. If she gives you personal strength like how religions give people personal strengths, then she can be worshipped religiously. So, you find hope in her, you find personal strength and the will to survive and believe that there is still some good in this world, just because of her. Simply put, she is the continuing source of your inspiration.

I have been thinking about it since you made this post. Yes, it is possible to consider Ines as your goddess, but not in the 'Almighty Creator' sense.  If she gives you personal strength like how religions give people personal strengths, then she can be worshipped religiously. So, you find hope in her, you find personal strength and the will to survive and believe that there is still some good in this world, just because of her. Simply put, she is the continuing source of your inspiration.
Thanks for your kind comments! :)

It is always good to think. You said it very well! Inés is not a goddess in the 'Almighty Creator' sense, you are right about that. I'm an atheist, I don't believe in almighty creators. I believe in extraordinary women who make men worship them on their knees. That is scientific and rational. I simply couldn't stop worshipping her.