Bellazon

I wanna be...

lox

I'm not laughing but I don't take it too seriously either. worshipper pa, I can't believe Inés is a goddess, I don't believe in any god. On the other hand, i admit that u are a free thinker, then I can admit she is YOUR Goddess.

I'm not laughing but I don't take it too seriously either. worshipper pa, I can't believe Inés is a goddess, I don't believe in any god. On the other hand, i admit that u are a free thinker, then I can admit she is YOUR Goddess.
I don't believe in god either, but there is a huge difference between a god and a goddess.

All women who are too beautiful to be women are goddesses. Simple as that. Thanks for admitting she is a goddess to me!

:)

its not funny fucker has to die i deserve adriana not him, fuck'n queer is what he is.... 

I would like to hear a good line of argument why you deserve Adriana Lima. Would you give up everything for her? Would you die today for her? She deserves that, doesn't she? I don't think you would. It's up to Adriana herself who is the lucky bastard. You must be ready to admit that if you love/admire/worship her.

I worship deeply Inés Sastre, Roselyn Sanchez and Ali Landry. I feel I don't deserve to be on the same planet with them! I pray they all pick a man who makes them really happy.

I want to be anything (e.g. a slave) that improves their enjoyment of life. Because I don't deserve that, I can only worship them.

i would continue to die for adriana....i would gladly die for her to live.