Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

Miranda Kerr will definitely be an angel

but they will get 5 new faces right

These are who I think will be the girls

1. Miranda- Almost a definite,she can speak good english and looks like a mini Adriana

2. Doutzen- she is the next supermodel, just like how Gisele was

3. Ana Beatriz Barros- Make her an angel already :ninja:

4. Bianca Balti- Hasnt she been featured in their catalog's and site prominently now.

5. Marissa Miller- She is a VS veteran, yet still has not become an angel. She has that commercial appeal.

I wish Caroline Trentini becomes one too, but I somehow doubt it!

Also I wish they throw Selita and Izabel out and take some of the other high fashion models that have curves like Trentini.

I agree that they definitely need some more high fashion models!

My dream lineup is

Karolina, Adriana, Alessandra, Ana Beatriz Barros, Doutzen Kroes, Bianca Balti and Caroline Trentini!

I think miranda is going to be next angel, and then rosie, But i would like doutzen to be next angel, she's the best what v.s got. the rest of tha angel and model are yuck/fugly. doutzen is the only gorgeous woman for v.s. plus they should add irina sheik for v.s. she's pretty.

i definitely don't think that the article is totally correct. i hardly expect VS to announce FIVE new "Angels" when they only just added Selita and Izabel. i think the article is referring to the 5 who are NOW the angels, Karolina, Alessandra, Adriana, Selita and Izabel. they're the 5 who are promoting everything now. they're the 5 who are in People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful issue, etc etc.

however, i do hope they add Doutzen. she's spectacularly beautiful. and sexy and smokin hot!

ok, there's no way in hell they're going to 5 more angels. that's too much.

they might as well add the entire VS models and maybe the staff for the hell of it.

my choices would be Doutzen and Miranda but judging by their performance at last years

VS show. i'm sorry but Miranda takes the cake for me. i love Doutzen but she didn't have

that "WOW" factor as she did in the 2005 show.

gisele said she was leaving a long time ago in interviews and on her myspace. Her 5 year contract is up this year...and they dont want to shell out even more money

they also should get rid of izabel and selita and bring in katja, jessica white, raica and finaly they can use bar refaeli....then bring in hana eventualy.

nd they dont want to shell out even more money for a girl that wasnt that great to start with. Besides she is a greedy drama queen.

wtf?? she´s the best angel ever...it will be a great loss for VS to lose her....she´s a bombshell, sheer gorgeousness. Smart, clever, outgoing, able to speak about anything, people love her, and she´s damn professional. She´s the highest paid supermodel in the whole world. It wasn´t VS promoting Gisele, it was Gisele promoting VS...it´s sad she´s leaving

Most people...? It´s just you, always bashing some model. I don´t get you Straw, really not. Gisele is a legend, she´s down to earth, gorgeous on runway, friendly and nice in person. Hella sexy and wonderful, she´s got variety of women inside her. She´s dating whoever she wants, damn, that´s really out of your bussiness.

They´re already having real women, wake up :ninja: I love VS for it´s variousness, like there are curvier models and slim models too...cute and sexy, black and white (but they need more black and asian though), there´s a lot of different types of women there.

gisele is sooo fake...she is the biggest diva and she acts like this skippy like coked out 13 year old.

I'm sorry but unless you don't know Gisele personally you can't talk about her character or her behavior. If you don't like her it's fine, but it's not fair to trash her just because of that!