Bellazon

iPhone

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just recently purchased a iphone 3gs. Totally loving it! Dog is no longer mans best friend :p However there is one query i got. Does anyone know of a decent dvd-iphone converter for Mac (free of course :ninja: ) As i have been told that you gotta pay for movies on itunes which bloody annyoes me as i got most of the ones i want on dvd lol

...Also wanted to know if any of you guys can recommend some cool apps :whistle:

I really wanted to get the Iphone...that was until my best friend got one, its good. but really nothing THAT amazing. it has cool apps and stuff, and its a nice looking thing. but meh...not worth the money . IMO.

Yeah, it's kinda nice and good if you're a lot on the way, but it's bad I mean if you go to another country you can't use the internet without getting a high bill. The camera isn't good either I think the pictures aren't that clear ... but it's also good like you can go always in facbook, skype, yahoo etc. I actually love it

But you can do a contract with the mobile something like 50 euros for one month with internet, sms + 1 hour free talk

I really wanted to get the Iphone...that was until my best friend got one, its good. but really nothing THAT amazing. it has cool apps and stuff, and its a nice looking thing. but meh...not worth the money . IMO.

Yeah, it's kinda nice and good if you're a lot on the way, but it's bad I mean if you go to another country you can't use the internet without getting a high bill. The camera isn't good either I think the pictures aren't that clear ... but it's also good like you can go always in facbook, skype, yahoo etc. I actually love it

But you can do a contract with the mobile something like 50 euros for one month with internet, sms + 1 hour free talk

i got it for free cuz my friend works at carphone warehouse :whistle: ...£24 contract for 600mins plus unlimited texts makes it worth it imo :p