Bellazon

Movie Recommendations

Guest quasicartes

Merged topics - edited by persuazn

Have you just come back from the movies and watched the best film ever? Or have you got an old classic that is close to yr heart that you think everyone should watch?

...if So shout about it and let us know about it :yes:

(and if u can be botherd tell us why you like it :hehe:

• 1 month later...

If someone is bored and looking for movies to download... here is my list. (plz give the main casts)

Rat Race. Kinda old but you can still find it by torrent. Highly recommended. (Whoopi, Mr Bean - forgot his real name lol, alot more names....)

White Chicks. I think we all know what it is. :/

Seven Swords. Chinese movie. Really great battles and great swords too. I like it. (dont know any of them)

Shrek 2 :D DONT download Shrek 1, go ahead and download the second part HAHA (Mike Myer, Cameron Diaz, ....)

Big Momma's House part 1.. The second part is shit but the first part is awesome, download it :) . (DAMN I forgot his name...the donkey ...hahah...)

Crazy Farm (or animal farm) Animated . I LOVE THIS MOVIE, its sooooo hilarious (dont know)

Spirited Away. Japanese anime. I love it soooo much, if you like anime, this's the one. Recommended.

Scary movie 4 Trust me, all of the other parts are nutcrackers but the 4th one is HILARIOUS. Plz download it :D (Carmen Electra ...)

The incredibles no need to explain. If you havent watched it, your an alien LOL JKD :shifty: yes you are :|

50 first dates . A very cute chick movie. (Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymoore)

The hot chick . :D (rachel McAdam)

Looking for feedback on : Are we there yet and Because i said so.

Movies i really dont like : Please dont waste your time on these movies :( Night at the museum ( maybe for 5 year old kid), flushed away, my super ex-girlfriend (crap) , Epic Movie, Borat (super duper crap, i dont get why ppl like it) ...

So, ... any recommendation ?? :shifty:

Hey . How are you doin ? :evil:

staranger than fiction: Its quite nice . You can feel Normal life is the best . :p

cheers :fun:

KEN !!! :clap: I decided not to watch it because of Scarlette but..ok, i'll watch it :D

Interview with the Vampire

Howls Moving Castle(same makers as Spirited away) flippin' amazing movie.

Phantom Of the opera

I also second Sin City! Gotta love that movie! *goes to chase after Miho*

Alright alright...downloading :evil:

and im not giving you the casts because you denied me again last night....looks like someone is sleeping on the floor again...lmao :rofl:

HAHAHA... i'll sleep on the floor with my warm cuddly blanket and you enjoy that rocky bed :persuazn: