Bellazon

Movie Recommendations

Guest quasicartes

Are you a drinker? I don't know if that would make it funnier or not. One of my other friends didn't like it either but most of my friends, mostly alcoholics seemed to enjoy it. I think that comedies are the most subjective type of movie because every one has different tastes. Someone who likes Aqua Teen Hunger Force probably wouldn't think that Everybody Loves Raymond is funny and vice versa. Then again maybe it got better after that 20 minutes.

• 4 weeks later...

i watched blood diamond and i thought it was the best movie i EVER watched!

it's like 3 or so diffrent kinds of stories that come together as one during the middle and the end. it's really good!

in a way it's like a political kind of movie, but ti's not boring @ all. it's about a priceless pink diamond that's called a blood diamond. the title serves as 2 different kind of things too.

it starrs:

-leonardo dicaprio

-jennifer connelly

-Djimon Hounsou

the acting was insanely good! and it was nominated for like 5 academy awards too!

---------------

also i really like alpha dog. it's a true story about a kidnapping of a 15 year old boy. he's kidnapped cause his half brother didn't pay up money to this drug dealer. so the drug dealer and his posse sees the 15 year old boy and kidnaps him. but they don't torture him or anything bad. but i don't want to spoil it for you guys :p it's really good. i liked it.

it starrs a lof of people.

but one of the main characters is JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE :p & the main character, the drug dealer, looks like a shorter younger version of leonardo dicaprio too :p

i recommend eveyrone to watch both movies!