Bellazon

Favorite Group of models?

ninanina19

I've noticed that my top has mostly Brazilians...like Raquel, Gisele, Izabel, Adriana, Jeisa.

But russians like Eugenia :wub: Natasha...and the others are eastern europeans with one austrilian Nicole....so I guess

Eastern Europeans but Brazil gave me Raquel and Gisele....so I guess Brazilians. :heart: But then Eugenia!!!!!

Ugh I can't decide so I guess like Jennka said...Earth...:heart:

• 4 weeks later...

American's coined the uber status of "Supermodel", thus they get the "I win button" for longevity.

Each "look" around the world has it's grace period. Brazilian's are in now, as are Eastern Europeans, but again shelf life. *pets*. Within several years the UK will be back on the map, or America.

My feeling is the next up and coming "in country/area" is Australia/New Zealand maybe South Africa.

Americans, Canadians and Eastern Europeans.

The Canadians (Linda, Shalom, Coco, Stam) I loved them :heart: They knew they were gorgeous and weren't afraid to say so.

The Americans (Christy, Stephaine, and Cindy) I love how with Hilary they are beginning to return to the top.

Eastern Europeans (Eugenia, Natalia, Caroline, Mariya, Julia, Anja) They can't be any more beautiful. :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
Americans, Canadians and Eastern Europeans.

The Canadians (Linda, Shalom, Coco, Stam) I loved them :heart: They knew they were gorgeous and weren't afraid to say so.

The Americans (Christy, Stephaine, and Cindy) I love how with Hilary they are beginning to return to the top.

Eastern Europeans (Eugenia, Natalia, Caroline, Mariya, Julia, Anja) They can't be any more beautiful. :wub2:

:beating: You forgot the Josie!! :blush:

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Earths :D :D

good answer!!!!

it's hard because there are many beautifuls girls everywhere......famous or not

in Europe (Doutzen Kroes, Eva Herzigova, Rianne Ten Haken, Kim noorda, Claudia Schiffer, Laetitia Casta, Ines Sastre, Monica Bellucci, Julia Stegner,Michaela Hlavackova, Noemai Lenoir, Bianca Balti, Sophie Marceau, Kate Moss, Emmanuelle Beart, Catherine zeta jones, Vanessa Paradis, Helena Christensen, Karen Mulder, Estelle Lefebure, Carla Bruni, Rosie Hutington, Julie Ordon.......)

in Russia (Natalia Vodianova, Polina Kouklina, Inguna Butane, Natasha Poly, Ruslana Korshuno, Eugenia Volodina......)

in Brazil ( Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Ana beatriz barros, Raquel Zimmerman, Caroline Trentini, Cintia Dicker....)

In north america ( Carolyn Murphy, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, Noami Campbell, Estella Warren, Linda Evangeslita, Jessica Stamp, Lisa Cant.....)

so the choice is hard because I have forgotten many girls....