Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

ASSUMING that she posted her instagram pregnancy announcement between 3 and 4 months. (Most usually do in the second trimester) she is now at 40 weeks so any day now!!!!

And I agree with all of you... I am so excited for the birth of this little angel and I hope is in labor as we speak. 

Also, it is POSSIBLE that Candice let him now. I can see her naming Russell as godfather (if her and Hermann decide to do that) And yes, I know she's not. ...yet.

8 hours ago, Schemer said:

You mean like your obsessions with Leah Gotti and Lana Rhoades? :rofl:

HUGE difference between being interested in their careers and when someone you've never met is going to have a baby. Usually caring so much/being so excited for someone having a baby is reserved for a sister, daughter, best friend.

35 minutes ago, MERPER said:

HUGE difference between being interested in their careers and when someone you've never met is going to have a baby. Usually caring so much/being so excited for someone having a baby is reserved for a sister, daughter, best friend.

cheryl-cole.gif

54 minutes ago, MERPER said:

Generally speaking It is ok to be excited and happy but sometimes people take a bit far considering most of us don't personally know nor have ever met the celeb. Again, I am generally speaking and not necessarily referring to anyone who post in this thread :no2: