Bellazon

3 hours ago, oldschoolsifan said:

The crew and models all seemed to get there within a few hours of taking off.  So I searched.  Figured out where they were.  See a comment I made yesterday.

Btw, the previous location was definitely Fiji.

You never said anything about a location. :idk: 

I wouldn't bet my life on it or anything, but the beaches just didn't look Hawaiian to me, plus the short travel time it seemed like they all had.  So I thought Mexico was likely.  And some of the pool pictures reminded me of the 2009 Riviera Maya location.  It all just looked east coast to me.  Seemed like models are always going to Tulum so googled some images of Tulum resorts and things looked familiar. I"m 90% confident it's in that area.

3 hours ago, oldschoolsifan said:

I wouldn't bet my life on it or anything, but the beaches just didn't look Hawaiian to me, plus the short travel time it seemed like they all had.  So I thought Mexico was likely.  And some of the pool pictures reminded me of the 2009 Riviera Maya location.  It all just looked east coast to me.  Seemed like models are always going to Tulum so googled some images of Tulum resorts and things looked familiar. I"m 90% confident it's in that area.

Mexico would be a good guess because SI likes to be current with their locations sometimes. After Hurricane Sandy, they shot at Jersey Shore. Obviously, Mexico has been a big topic i.e. all the talk about building a wall between Mexico and the U.S. etc.

SI Swim 2017

Location #1 (Location Unknown) 

ph: Walter Chin

1) xGyWnEeF.png

2) cY0UBB8y.png

Location #2 (Curacao-Caribbean) 

ph: Ben Watts

1) tlOMK6KB.png (Rookie #1)

2) ibicf3lY.png

3) 5GN8Ocms.png

4) GSfM7sFP.png

5) KoK5lO2u.png (Rookie #2)

Location #3 (Unknown) Possible Model Search?

ph: Unknown

1) Model #1 Unknown - Teaser 1

2) Model #2 Unknown - Teaser 1, Teaser 2

3) Model #3 Unknown - iZSl3lXC.png, cDPT8Jqs.png, Teaser 3

4) Model #4 Unknown - OADse2e1.jpg

Location #4 (Sumba Island- Bali) 

ph: James Macari

1) Chrissy Teigen (Matches confirmed location.) 

2) JYkXVmV4.png 

3) eyZo4ZMd.png (Rookie #3)

4) 2I3v2z3q.png(Rookie #4)

Location #5 (Fiji)

ph: Yu Tsai

1) xgHaMhbm.png

2) J0SU6bhw.png

3) 3puOW1r6.png(Rookie #5)

4) ElF2SADJ.png

Location #6 (Unknown - Mexico?)

ph: Ruven Afanador

1) JxmcAsNB.png

2) PZe1AmI3.png

3) NI1jQAmh.png

4) jOBObGKj.png

I'm going to look at some of the new casting calls and see if any of them line up with girls from location 3. Seems weird to me that we haven't been able to ID any of them. How many rookies were there last year? I feel like there has to be another location still. The numbers seem small. 

21 models last year, including 5 rookies.  Plus 3 athletes as well, so really 24, (not including model search candidates) 

I count 17 confirmed models including 5 rookies on this year's so far.

So, yeah we're way short.  If location 3 is all athletes, we're still 3 short of last year.  If it's a model search, we're 7 off.  

So either way we're either not done shooting, or they made a decision to cut back on the number of models this year... 

1 minute ago, MarVS said:

ya but Lais , kelly and some more were not tagged as rookies too so.

That's why I'm not going to take the tags too seriously. MJ seems all over the place with it, and to have a location of all rookies seems less believable than another model search. :idk: That would also put us at 9 (10 if you count Mia) rookies, which I can't see happening.