141 replies to this topic

#141 Kevork89

Kevork89

Smile...or I'll make you.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:30 PM

I like Adrianne Palicki. But she has now been on Agents of SHIELD.

Untitled_1.jpg

Miranda Kerr - Candice Swanepoel - Karlie Kloss - Toni Garrn - Cameron Russell - Emily DiDonato - Doutzen Kroes - Lily Aldridge - Hannah Davis

#142 Michael*

Michael*

Touch the stars, feel what we're made of

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,732 posts

Posted Today, 08:11 AM

Can't wait to see the big finale. :chicken:

You have to hand it to Marvel. By the time the second installment of 'Infinity War' hits, it'll have been eight years since they first introduced the Tesseract and started their long journey in bringing the Infinity Gems together. That level of planning and commitment to an ongoing story arc is pretty astounding, and can only really be applauded. You get the sense that Feige, in addition to being a successful (and allegedly rather ruthless) Hollywood mogul, also genuinely loves the Marvel mythos. He's probably the main reason why the MCU has worked so well up to now.

For what it's worth (which probably isn't much, since they've blown my Chiwetel Ejiofor bias out of the water with the inspired casting of Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa), my personal preference has always been for Yvonne Strahovski to play Carol. I wouldn't rule out Margot Robbie as a contender, though. I've always pictured the character being in her late twenties/early thirties and Margot will be 28 by the time the release date rolls around.

images2ph.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvel, Avengers 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users