Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

On 2016. 06. 23. at 2:14 AM, peroxideblonde said:

who do you think will die in the last episode? hopefully no one but GOT is GOT :rofl:

Loras maybe, mostly because the actor was casted in Marvel's Iron Fist, he's the main character

i'm afraid for Marge

i hope Cercei but i don't think so

Tommen i'm 99% sure he'll die

i saw Walder Frey in the preview, he better die too..revenge for the Red Wedding

Jon, Sansa, Dany, Tyrion are safe

wow, such a visioner you are, :D

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I won't! :wink:

I just don't know what the hell is going on yet, but I'll pick it up though.

The King makes me laugh because I remember him from the Full Monty. :laugh:

I'm not reading any posts ITT until I'm caught up with the show.

ENJOY

• 3 weeks later...

:sad:

Summer is coming.

HBO is officially confirming some major changes for Game of Thrones.

Season 7 of the fantasy sensation will not return until summer 2017 – pushing back from the show’s usual strategy of premiering each edition of the series in the spring (typically April).

Also, the network is confirming for the first time that next edition will consist of seven episodes (a pull back from the show’s usual 10 hours).

Plus, HBO added that the next season will be shot in Northern Ireland, Spain, and Iceland. It’s been a couple years since the Thrones team used Iceland for significant shooting, having primarily used the location for North of the Wall scenes when Jon Snow was embedded with the Wildlings camp.

Well this is bullshit, just seven episodes and later than usual! :beating: On the bright side, hopefully I'll be in Iceland next January so maybe I will be able to go to some locations and stalk people 

• 2 weeks later...

‘Game Of Thrones’: HBO Confirms Season 8 Will Be Show’s Last...

It’s the beginning of the end of ‘Game of Thrones.’ HBO confirmed on July 30 at the network’s TCA event that the hit show will ending with season 8. So this means there’s only two more seasons of ‘GoT’ left!...

HBO’s programming chief Casey Bloys confirmed that season 8 will be the final chapter of Game of Thrones, according to our sister site Deadline. It wasn’t announced how many episodes the final season will be, but it will likely be a shorter season than the 10-episode seasons fans have been accustomed to. However, season 7 was confirmed to have only 7 episodes. Season 8 is rumored to consider of 6 episodes. But creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have said that the two seasons will have 15 episodes total, so that means the final season might have 8 episodes.

Game of Thrones season 7 has already been delayed until summer 2017 because of the weather. The creators revealed that since the show is now in the middle of winter, it wouldn’t make sense to film the show during the warmer months.Since the next season is being delayed until the summer, the seventh season will be out of the running for next year’s Emmy Awards. This year, the show scored 23 nominations. Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Emilia Clarke and Maisie Williams were all nominated in acting categories for their superb performances in season 6.

While Game of Thrones will definitely be ending with season 8, is there hope of a spinoff? Yes, according to Casey. “We’ve talked about it,” he said. “It’s something I’m not opposed to, but it has to make sense creatively. I’m open to it. The guys aren’t opposed to it, but there’s no concrete plans.”

hollywoodlife.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...