Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Omg, I dont know who is she but LOL she's extremly jealous.

She promotes "all body type is beautiful" but she clearly critised the girls Jojo/Stella. It's funy how a (for me) unknown model compare herself to the VS angels.

Girl, even if you are a plus size model, you can get awesome jobs (Ashley Graham for example) so no need to compare your body to Stella's and Jo's. :baronlamesign:

20 hours ago, Mira113 said:

Omg, I dont know who is she but LOL she's extremly jealous.

She promotes "all body type is beautiful" but she clearly critised the girls Jojo/Stella. It's funy how a (for me) unknown model compare herself to the VS angels.

Girl, even if you are a plus size model, you can get awesome jobs (Ashley Graham for example) so no need to compare your body to Stella's and Jo's. :baronlamesign:

Actually she didn't critcize them. She said that she was called slutty because she was curvy and they weren't.

And lbr, Ashley Graham is photoshopped to hell and back in her photoshoots.

On 29/06/2016 at 6:42 AM, diamondtw said:

This girl really have a problem with VS/VS girls. I get she try to empower all body types are great but the way she try to do it is not the greatest for me

Sophie ass > whatever the hell that thing is