Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I've met Leo once at a red carpet. He stood in front of me (could've touch him but of course I didn't *giggle*) and he was about a head taller than me (I don't know if you said so in english) and I'm 5'5 (not very tall at all I know lol).

i met leo about 7-8years ago when he was shooting blood diamond he is tall im 5'7 and i can say he is at least 5'11 almost 6ft i'd say between 1.80/82

^ yeah I would agree with that. :yes: 5'11 - 6 ft. Based on what he looks like standing next to other people whose heights I know. Average height of a Caucasian American male is said to be 5'10 so he's a little taller than average. :) Average height for a female is around 5'5, Meaning men are typically 5/6 inches taller than women. :) So Leo would be a lot taller than your average woman.

Haha all this talk and analyzing has come about over that Twitter woman's description of him :p

I've met Leo once at a red carpet. He stood in front of me (could've touch him but of course I didn't *giggle*) and he was about a head taller than me (I don't know if you said so in english) and I'm 5'5 (not very tall at all I know lol).

i met leo about 7-8years ago when he was shooting blood diamond he is tall im 5'7 and i can say he is at least 5'11 almost 6ft i'd say between 1.80/82

Damn that was a good time to met him. Lucky you!!! I mean he's always looking fine but in this period he was looking ultra fine. I've met him in 2010. He's really a ridiculously good looking, charismatic human being. Lord help me :surrender::heart: :shock: :baronfaint:  :wub::woot:

Jade & Masha

That's great that , like my friend, you have both had the opportunity to see Leo in person :hug:

Since I don't live near a premiere city or a city that Leo is likely to film in , I doubt I'll ever get to see him 'in person' , but I'm

always happy for all Leo fans that do (Y)

Damn that was a good time to met him. Lucky you!!! I mean he's always looking fine but in this period he was looking ultra fine. I've met him in 2010. He's really a ridiculously good looking, charismatic human being. Lord help me :surrender::heart: :shock: :baronfaint: :wub::woot:

Yup, like you said he's good now.... at times, but GONY era to about 2006 was my fav :p Love him at every era though. :heart:

Damn that was a good time to met him. Lucky you!!! I mean he's always looking fine but in this period he was looking ultra fine. I've met him in 2010. He's really a ridiculously good looking, charismatic human being. Lord help me :surrender::heart: :shock: :baronfaint: :wub::woot:

Yup, like you said he's good now.... at times, but GONY era to about 2006 was my fav :p Love him at every era though. :heart:
me to a every era he looles charismatic at the oscar last year he was just too good i love it that his charm is still there and lets not start talking about his baby blue eyes i could write an entire book lol

haha, this is one of the best sentences I've had read here in bellazon.   I feel the same.    :hehe:

lets not start talking about his baby blue eyes i could write an entire book

But man, Jade and masha, you both are soo lucky to have met him in person.    :heart:

I never saw him in person (wish someday I can, will be hard... )  :hehe:. But anyway, I think charismatic is a great way to describe him, looking at his interviews, his appearances in red carpets, he's just soo charismatic and I think that is much more appealing than only beauty, off course to me he's such a handsome man but it's something else about him that makes him special, he have that magnetism not every star have.   ;)

Unfortunately not a new pix of Leo's 'face' , but a new one of Leo's 'neck' :p :p

Leo leaving 1OAK on Friday night

post-52324-0-1446088275-71461_thumb.jpg

The DJ below was dj for private party that Leo attended last night

Dre Sinatra ‏@DRESINATRA · 11h11 hours ago

Just DJing for 20 people and @LeoDiCaprio happens to be one of them, the Wolf!

post-52324-0-1446088275-7296_thumb.png

The tweeter below works at SLS Beverly Hills hotel where a party was held last night

Mollie Priestley ‏@MolliePriestley · 5m5 minutes ago

Still not over the fact that Leonardo DiCaprio and Heidi Klum introduced themselves to me at a party last night. Like what. WHAT.

Mollie Priestley ‏@MolliePriestley · 23m23 minutes ago

When Leonardo DiCaprio says 'hi I'm Leo'. Like I didn't already know . Oh Leo.

Article about The Brando , mentions Leo being their recently with friends

“Marlon felt technology was the solution to many of the Earth’s problems,” Bailey said. “We’re trying to walk the walk here.”

Walking the walk means going beyond being the eco-buzzword of the moment. It seems everyone with celebrity cachet is cashing in on eco-tourism. Leonardo DiCaprio, now known to be developing his own sustainable island off Belize, was recently nosing around his fellow actor’s namesake and seemingly impressed by what he saw.

“DiCaprio and his friends took about 14 hours of film here,” Bailey mused. “He had better not be stealing all my ideas.”

http://www.dallasnews.com/lifestyles/travel/international/20150829-kicking-back-on-marlon-brandos-private-island.ece

Barbie

Tks for Léa Seydoux's comments :)

Appears that Leo is at LACMA , hope someone snaps a pix for us before he leaves :)

Can see from their Instagram posts that Leo's pal Lukas and godson Milano were ,also, with him plus others

.e. ‏@LolaB731 · 6m6 minutes ago

Just saw one of my favorite actors at lacma!!!

Michael Aftosmes Jr ‏@Afrostmes · 27m27 minutes ago

Definitely just followed Leonardo DiCaprio around an art museum, who cares about this abstract nonsense.

Megan Hargrove ‏@meganhargrove · 10m10 minutes ago

@Afrostmes pics or it didn't happen

Michael Aftosmes Jr ‏@Afrostmes · 7m7 minutes ago

@meganhargrove he's too intimidating, he's got like 5 groupies mean muggin me when I get too close

‏@sunnydeee_ · 1h1 hour ago

Ran into Leonardo Dicaprio over and over &Waldo is so mad we didn't say hi lmao

Waldor ‏@Off_thewalls · 1h1 hour ago

Just saw Leonardo de caprio at LACMA!!!

Osa

Tks for Shooting Party vid Flower%20for%20you.gif

Eastofeden

Tks for more Parenthood clips Flower%20for%20you.gif