Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My favorite is Monique, she's the prettiest one of all. I was going for Monique, to bad she got eliminated, I am going for brittany now.

I don't know why america's next top model judges always kick the prettiest girl first. Does anybody knows what is Monique's last name?

Hannah reminds me of Analeigh so much

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

what's up with tyra always elimating the prettiest one first, seriously this year the prettiest one was mariah and she is already eliminared, Mariah is like extremely beautiful, and the second one I like is ashley she is very pretty too, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets eliminated next week, sometimes I think tyra is a jealous at the pretttiest one and this the reason why she eliminate them really soon.

This is called america next top model not america ugliest next top model. tyra always choose the ugliest girl every year to make them america next top model.

• 6 months later...

Is anyone watching the new season. So far I like Leila, I think Destiny looks like Lisa Ramos from the petite season, Victoria gets on my nerve, and I think Allissa is the prettiest one, hope she wins if she doesn't win then leila could win she seem so nice, and yvonne is pretty too,

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...