Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

my two favorites Jessica and Tatiana. glad Tatiana's hair is wet so you can't see how blonde they made her

post-11622-0-1446095784-57239_thumb.jpg

post-11622-0-1446095784-60669_thumb.jpg

don't know why they have to do something weird with Jessica every photoshoot. last time crazy hair and this time black lipstick on a beauty shot

Yeah :ninja: . I guess since Jessica has a more simple beauty they feel they have to do weird things, not sure whey they do half of what they do :laugh: .

There's a girls with long red hair. Let me guess they're going to cut it all off :cain: ?
^yeah they did :/

:pinch: :/

I like a few of the girls. Naduah, Raina, and Jessica. I did like Tatiana before the makeover, but the blonde hair did nothing for her.

Why do the makeovers always suck :ninja: ?

wow... this is insane!! haha

i mean, the last cycle was over in November and now there's a new one already??? :rofl: :rofl:

:confused:

:rofl: Which is funny considering how few models have come from the show :ninja: .

I think the girl falling down the stairs and off the runway will definitely be a Youtube sensation :ninja: .

• 3 weeks later...

nooooo they eliminated one of my favorites... this show is so ridiculous now though I guess it doesn't matter. I really do like Jessica this season, she is one of my favorite antm contestants ever. so pretty

• 1 month later...

Ugh, how horrible is that?!

Vogue Italia is huge... How could they agree to that??? I mean, I always regarded a Vogue cover as something special, especially Vogue Italy, something a model had to work for. Like it was some kind of reward or something. And now they put some crappy (sry) winner of a second class TV show (cycle 15.... :cain:) on the COVER??? I don't understand. And I think it's unfair.

I'm not against worldwide-NTM winners to get big jobs and covers, but they need to get them because they're good in their jobs.

And I agree with sarnic: this better be a good winner! :p ANTM needs to go high fashion on this - for the first time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were a supplement cover or a multi girl cover. But anyway, I trust that VI editor will be careful who she puts on the cover of her magazine. And if this goes sour it will only be one bad cover.

I hope that the casting will be better now. ALT as a judge, now VI cover as a prize, I have high hopes for the next cycle.

• 2 months later...

i just watch the last episode, i did not got to watch the show because i forgot about it, i like raina, she's so pretty, and i wanted her win, this show really sucks balls. how can the other girl win, krista not even pretty at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The winner this year is going to get two fashion spreads inside Italian Vogue, get the cover of Beauty in Vogue, receive representation from IMG, also get the Covergirl contract! In addition, the show will have the following people on it .... this is huge. Tyra really wants to push the next High Fashion superstar.

Top Designer:

Diane Von Furstenburg

Zac Posen

Roberto Cavalli

Top Photographers:

Patrick Demarchelier

Matthew Rolston

Top Fashion Experts:

Patricia Fields

Karolina Kurkova

Editor of Italian Vogue - Franca Sozzani

Normally I dislike shows like this, but I'm watching this year

• 1 month later...

I quite lked the AnnaMaria Mirdita girl, but she got cut for being too sknny, shes an internet sensation, lke ppl used to fake her on myspace...facebook etc. she's changed so much...look her up on google...and many images come up,she was one of those girls that ppl fake and pose as :/

she looks so different now though :/

before:

post-34463-0-1446095786-67343_thumb.jpg

post-34463-0-1446095786-70975_thumb.jpg

ana48.jpg

After:

post-34463-0-1446095786-73559_thumb.jpg

she is hideously skinny though :/

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion, Anamaria was no skinnier than, say, Ann... :ninja: I love Ann (we share the same name, haha) but she really is super thin. I must admit it scares me sometimes, especially her arms.

I looove Jane, she has such a good face. However, she doesn't always leave me with the impression that a lot is going on up in that brain of hers... :/ So right now I'm routing for Ann.

• 3 weeks later...