Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

You know what iw as thinking, If the heavens above one day said to me " I will take away ur period for the rest of your life unless u menstruate for 1 year for everyday. I would do it in a hear beat. Think about it. Avg period is 5 days long x 12 mths = 60 . So you start mensturating at 12 till ur about 55 give or take. You guys do the math, NO more stains, accidents, or blah break outs! GODDD help us!

:laugh:  :laugh:

Your body probably couldn't handle the blood loss.

:laugh:

You know what iw as thinking, If the heavens above one day said to me " I will take away ur period for the rest of your life unless u menstruate for 1 year for everyday. I would do it in a hear beat. Think about it. Avg period is 5 days long x 12 mths = 60 . So you start mensturating at 12 till ur about 55 give or take. You guys do the math, NO more stains, accidents, or blah break outs! GODDD help us!

:laugh:  :laugh:

It's not blood.

It's endometrium, which is simply a build up of tissue on the uteran walls that is rich in hemoglobin. That's why it's red. I mean there is blood, but it's not actually part of the blood that keeps your body running and circulating. It's specially produced by the uterus to act as an adhesive buffer so a fertalized egg has somewhere to hold on to in case of fertilization.

:laugh:  :laugh:

It's not blood.

It's endometrium, which is simply a build up of tissue on the uteran walls that is rich in hemoglobin. That's why it's red. I mean there is blood, but it's not actually part of the blood that keeps your body running and circulating. It's specially produced by the uterus to act as an adhesive buffer so a fertalized egg has somewhere to hold on to in case of fertilization.

All I know is sometimes I get light headed. And if I had to do that year round I'd probably die or something :laugh: Than again, I've had about four concussions in the last two years, so for all I know that's what it's from

i got a new  pre-pms symptome..my breasts swell up and hurt like crazy..does anyone else get that?

I'm not on Depo or anything, but yes .. my breasts swell and feel like someone hit them with a punching bag. I can barely walk up and down stairs, I have to hold on to my breasts so they'll stay in place and won't hurt.

As a man I feel very bad for you women for all the suffering that periods give you. If somebody has to suffer it should be us men.

Some boys think menstruation is disgusting when it is just natural. That's because they are not too familiar with it. Girls, educate your boyfriends about your periods. Explain us how you feel, how it hurts. The more we know about it the more we understand your PMS and we wouldn't freek out when we see a tampon or a pad. This thread is healthy reading for all boys.

Inés Sastre, Roselyn Sanchez & Ali Landry suffering from periods? :o That sounds horrible and totally unexceptable to me!! I would gladly suffer it all for them if I could.

i got a new  pre-pms symptome..my breasts swell up and hurt like crazy..does anyone else get that?

I'm not on Depo or anything, but yes .. my breasts swell and feel like someone hit them with a punching bag. I can barely walk up and down stairs, I have to hold on to my breasts so they'll stay in place and won't hurt.

oh someone!!! i've never had that problem until just recently. i couldn't even fit in my regular bra. and i always sleep on my stomach so those few days were hell. heather do you take anything for it?

You are amazing, Worshipper-pa!  Finally, a guy who understand. :heart:
You are too kind! :blush:

Apparently I don't exactly understand everything you women go through, but I think we men should try to undertand your normal biology much better. It's sad how selfish we men are. We are after the one thing. We should act like gentlemen more often. You women deserve it. After all you are the wonderful creatures who make us men so happy. Even better if women tried to understand men...

:whistle:

You are amazing, Worshipper-pa!  Finally, a guy who understand.   :heart:
You are too kind! :blush:

Apparently I don't exactly understand everything you women go through, but I think we men should try to undertand your normal biology much better. It's sad how selfish we men are. We are after the one thing. We should act like gentlemen more often. You women deserve it. After all you are the wonderful creatures who make us men so happy. Even better if women tried to understand men...

:whistle:

you're good. ;) :evil: lol! :laugh: