Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

Guest Lullaby
I would seriously die if I had my period that long.

How do you think I feel? Remember what I told you a few months ago about it?

Did you go to the doctor like I told you too? :o

No.

Mine lasts about three days and is usually very light.  It was heavy and would last up to 7 when I was 14 to about 17.  But it's pretty easy to live with now that I'm older.

Mine is sort of like that now as well. It will be really heavy the first two days, and then the last two it tapers off and lightens up.

Girls, don't ever ever ever go on Depo Provera.  I had spotting for 4 whole months!  With cramps and everything..one girl said she had hers for a year and a half.  You'll have PMS pretty much all the time too.  It's horrific.

I think that's an individual thing. You should definitely get your doctor's approval though, preferably post bloodwork. It's important that they know the existing level of hormones that are in your body before they recommend you do anything.

Depo Pro doesn't bother me at all. I'm peachy. Never gave me pms, though I never got it to begin with...or cramps for that matter. And I can't say that I've ever spotted.

About the only thing that changes is that I end up hypersexual for like a week. Lol. I'm likely to bounce off walls that week from being so edgy. :laugh:

It varies though, I have two friends who were on the same pill and Laura lost like 15 lbs and Jaime gained like 10.

Guest Lullaby
I would seriously die if I had my period that long.

How do you think I feel? Remember what I told you a few months ago about it?

Did you go to the doctor like I told you too? :o

No.

Don't make me whine at you.

It won't work even if you do.

You know what iw as thinking, If the heavens above one day said to me " I will take away ur period for the rest of your life unless u menstruate for 1 year for everyday. I would do it in a hear beat. Think about it. Avg period is 5 days long x 12 mths = 60 . So you start mensturating at 12 till ur about 55 give or take. You guys do the math, NO more stains, accidents, or blah break outs! GODDD help us!

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest quasicartes
You know what iw as thinking, If the heavens above one day said to me " I will take away ur period for the rest of your life unless u menstruate for 1 year for everyday. I would do it in a hear beat. Think about it. Avg period is 5 days long x 12 mths = 60 . So you start mensturating at 12 till ur about 55 give or take. You guys do the math, NO more stains, accidents, or blah break outs! GODDD help us!

:laugh:  :laugh:

You would die first, before that one year is over.

If you listen to TATU for 5 mins every week for the rest of your life, it is better than listening to TATU 24 hours for an entire week.

:laugh:  :laugh:

Your body probably couldn't handle the blood loss.