Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

Why don't we do that, I wasn't trying to start an argument, this board is about opinions am I correct? so she asked a queston and we were all supplying the answers as best as we could. But yes this is suppose to be board about that time of the month not loosing your virginity. So I think we can stay on topic yes?

Lol, so have you heard anything about this Yasmin pill? it's suppose to reduce cramps, I wanted to take that one pill that would make your period go away for four months, but my doctor said I couldn't have it because it didn't have hormones. :( I just want the fricken pill.

Yes I've heard about that! It sounds good but in a strange way I might miss my period. When I was younger I lost my period for a long while and it left me feeling kind of strange, alienated and defemininized (if that is even a word lol). But still my period is a pain in the fricken butt!

It is I'm on it as we speak, and it's killing me I've had pains in my lower back, and both my sides. This month is killing me. The more things I take for cramps the less they work for me. I don't think I'd miss my period too much though I'd be glad that it was gone, four months would be joy.

Yes that does suck, I didn't really think about that since I usually don't have much pain. But I would so go on it in a second if I had lots of pain. I can be a baby about stuff like that sometimes lol. I hope you feel better soon. =)

Yes that does suck, I didn't really think about that since I usually don't have much pain. But I would so go on it in a second if I had lots of pain. I can be a baby about stuff like that sometimes lol. I hope you feel better soon. =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your darn lucky:( My doc won't put me on it because he says that it doesn't have hormones in it, but he put me on the patch as well, and that worked for a week before it stopped. SO, he better put me on the Yasmin pill Lol. But thanks I'll try.

hmm...I actually lied to my doctor and said I hadn't had sex (like, 5 years ago)...and after she did the examination she didn't seem suspicious of anything. yuck what's worst is when they put their finger in you and press on your stomach *shudders*

oh yeah well i'd have the most horrendous story...I was in the 8th grade, and my mom forced me to go to the gyno b/c she thought I was having sex and that I could be pregnant...and on the day of my appt I got my period (which should have told her I wasn't pregnant)...and she still made me go!! so yeah, I wasn't bleeding TOO bad, but it was enough to make me wanna die!!