Bellazon

2023 SI Swimsuit

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Favorite Pictures this year?

I'm lmao at the fact that Martha Stewart actually got a decent shoot :rofl:

But Megan Fox's shoot I love ALL of the pictures.

Not really a fan of Christen's shoot even though she's gorgeous, but the editing is awful, I can do way better than them.

I actually like Duckie's pictures with the jeans jacket.

Kamie's not bad, I like the fact they used some greens instead of only water and sand.

I particularly like that most of the pictures make the models look like they're suffering from jaundice. There's just much copper, brown, gold & yellow tons in the pictures ... which are great Autumn colors, but for a swimsuit shoot? nope

image.png

^^ Jaundice

If I had to find pictures that didn't annoy me.... these are them at first glance, might be more but I'm unwilling to go searching at this point lol

MTk3-ODUw-Nj-Y3-Nz-Ix-MTA3-Mz-E4-1.webp

Hides that fact she has negative waistline and looks unfit.

MTk3-ODU1-Mzgz-NTkz-ODg2-ODky.webp

70's short shorts! :chicken: One of the few pictures I've found that feels like a throw back to the 90's/Early 2000's

MTk3-ODYx-NTg4-Nz-Q4-MTUw-Nj-Q2.webp

Cute tushy, the face is a whole other issue..... she looks young in a way that makes me feel uncomfy. The pic itself hides that face that she's shaped like Hailey with no waistline.

MTk3-ODc4-Mz-E2-NTcy-Mjg4-MTcy.webp

On the fence with this one, however the sun is trying to burn my retinas through the fucking screen so it makes me less inclined to like it.

31 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I'm lmao at the fact that Martha Stewart actually got a decent shoot :rofl:

Martha Stewart is a cranky cuntity fucking bitch who went to Camp Cupcake for Insider Trading, so I'm shocked MJ would feature a woman so loathed for being HORRIBLE to her staff, who went to prison, is a downright bitch to most of her own family unless you kiss her royal ass, plus she acts so uppity that she shits diamonds with how tight assed she is. She has a couple of decent pictures, but this is yet another MJ gimmick. "Oldest woman on the cover of an SI magazine"

20 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Martha Stewart is a cranky cuntity fucking bitch who went to Camp Cupcake for Insider Trading, so I'm shocked MJ would feature a woman so loathed for being HORRIBLE to her staff, who went to prison, is a downright bitch to most of her own family unless you kiss her royal ass, plus she acts so uppity that she shits diamonds with how tight assed she is. She has a couple of decent pictures, but this is yet another MJ gimmick. "Oldest woman on the cover of an SI magazine"

Let’s just be grateful it wasn’t Kris Jenner 

32 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Probably that's exactly the type of feminist message she wants to send by having her on the issue :rofl: next year is Ellen Degeneres.

Maybe she was like "give me a good shoot or I send you all to prison". :rofl:

12 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Probably that's exactly the type of feminist message she wants to send by having her on the issue :rofl: next year is Ellen Degeneres.

Maybe she was like "give me a good shoot or I send you all to prison". :rofl:

:rofl:  I'm still waiting for my person of short stature to grace the cover. If MJ doesn't represent ALL types she's a bigot! We also could user an older gent, so get on it MJ!~

image.pngimage.png

Since this I posted on the 2019 thread was brought to my attention, let's update it:

- SI 2013 thread: 111 pages

- SI 2014 thread: 209 pages

- SI 2015 thread: 246 pages

- SI 2016 thread: 346 pages (!)

- SI 2017 thread: 270 pages

- SI 2018 thread: 131 pages

- SI 2019 thread: 68 pages 

- SI 2020 thread: 48 pages

- SI 2021 thread: 32 pages

- SI 2022 thread: 14 pages

- SI 2023 thread: 8 pages

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

23 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Actually shocked MJ didn’t toss in Call Her Daddy Alex Cooper.

I actually wouldn't mind that.  Haven't kept up with her, but she looked good from her Barstool Sports days.