Bellazon

2023 SI Swimsuit

good thing i just don't care anymore so i can't be disappointed like i was for years, you can only just give up at the fact this is not a magazine with the hottest women anymore and def not for a men target..how this is turning to shit and shittier is actually funny :rofl:

never liked the older women the had but Padma looks pretty great! in general i'm not crazy about her but the blonde rookie (olivia) looks nice too

ah, at least i don't have to see Kate Bock this time 🥳

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

good thing i just don't care anymore so i can't be disappointed like i was for years, you can only just give up at the fact this is not a magazine with the hottest women anymore and def not for a men target..how this is turning to shit and shittier is actually funny :rofl:

never liked the older women the had but Padma looks pretty great! in general i'm not crazy about her but the blonde rookie (olivia) looks nice too

ah, at least i don't have to see Kate Bock this time 🥳

Being a fan of Kate Bock, I liked seeing her in the issue for the last 10 year and would have no problem seeing her for the next 10. :D Glad she finally got the cover, too.  She represented SI Swim well.

I agree with everything else you said about Shit Illustrated. :laugh:

Listen, I long for the days when the swimsuit issue was nothing but impossibly hot women. But I don't have the same loathing of the new direction that a lot of people have. I think there is a legitimate case to make about pushing beauty standards and inviting more inclusion. A lot of it does nothing for me, but that's fine -- I'm not the king of bikinis.

But it's very weird to me that we live in a world where Barbara Palvin, Stacey Williams, and Stephanie Seymour were never cover models, but Martha Stewart is.