Bellazon

Tatjana Patitz
Thumbnail

CarMELita

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Amica,29-02-88---Filippo Alpi, seven pages ads,first five pages, the other two are in the Cindy thread

post-42224-1284346000_thumb.jpgpost-42224-1284346022_thumb.jpg

post-42224-1284400913_thumb.jpg ph.Herb Ritts

The shade of the originals is very delicate, wisely.skillfully retouched -airbrush,no electronics-- and is approximately beige and white,instead the photo of Cindy is almost black and white.

Closest to the original is the third scan

Amica,29-02-88---Filippo Alpi, seven pages ads,first five pages, the other two are in the Cindy thread

ph.Herb Ritts

The shade of the originals is very delicate, wisely.skillfully retouched -airbrush,no electronics-- and is approximately beige and white,instead the photo of Cindy is almost black and white.

thanks a loooooooooot!! I didn't know AMICA published these kind of nice ads, in fact I have never had one in my hands :laugh:

I love the third scan without photoshop cause that's how the work of Herb Ritts is, natural and clean.

:wave:

ph.Herb Ritts

thanks a loooooooooot!! I didn't know AMICA published these kind of nice ads, in fact I have never had one in my hands :laugh:

I love the third scan without photoshop cause that's how the work of Herb Ritts is, natural and clean.

:wave:

Thanks joEh --- but the editing was done by Herb or graphics using airbrush-manually -not electronic, I assure you that requires a lot of artistic ability and many photographers used it before the Photoshop era ,also today is widely used in fine art