#13 Julie Ordon

#14 Marisa Miller & Izabel Goulart

#15 Jeisa Chiminazzo & Flavia de Oliveira

#16 Natalia Vodianova & Freja Beha Erichsen

#17 Magdalena Frackowiak, Isabeli Fontana & Karolina Kurkova

#18 Heidi Klum

#19 Miranda Kerr & Maryia Markina tied

#20 Anna Maria Jagodzinska

Peyt if you need help with making pictures for the remaining models, please let me know and I'll gladly help

Here's the list so far.

#12 Caroline Trentini

#13 Julie Ordon

#14 Marisa Miller & Izabel Goulart

#15 Jeisa Chiminazzo & Flavia de Oliveira

#16 Natalia Vodianova & Freja Beha Erichsen

#17 Magdalena Frackowiak, Isabeli Fontana & Karolina Kurkova

#18 Heidi Klum

#19 Miranda Kerr & Maryia Markina tied

#20 Anna Maria Jagodzinska

Peyt if you need help with making pictures for the remaining models, please let me know and I'll gladly help

Thanx for making the list. I was getting so confused :bounce: trying to figure out the numbers...... :flower: :flower:

Ya ya, I know your opinion but it works... But no we're different, I'm just pursuing her and trying to convince her to sleep with me cause I'm good like that... Known her for years.. been harrassing her for all those years. Lots of love between us.. just not the right kind :shifty: :p :shifty:

No, we are best friends in real life lol and we have a lot of same taste's in woman... with a few exceptions of course.

She's a fan of Hana, Ana Beatriz & Stammy... Me not so much. Sorry Barbie... certain bitch is way to skinny... boy hips?!!

i thought you are the same person either :blink:

Cow... and yes

lol No we are definitely not the same person, just share the same brain... well mostly, however I'm better... o.O Yeah I went there.

I'm Yvette, and she's Whitney, sometimes goes by Thomas.. other times cousin It... and other times "Bitch get your fucking ass over here"..

I heart Him/Her/It

No... wire... hangers. What's wire hangers doing in this closet when I told you: no wire hangers EVER? I work and work 'till I'm half-dead, and I hear people saying, "She's getting old." And what do I get? A daughter... who cares as much about the beautiful dresses I give her... as she cares about me. What's wire hangers doing in this closet? Answer me. I buy you beautiful dresses, and you treat them like they were some dishrag. You do. Three hundred dollar dress on a wire hanger. We'll see how many you've got if they're hidden somewhere. We'll see... we'll see. Get out of that bed. All of this is coming out. Out. Out. Out. Out. Out. Out. You've got any more? We're gonna see how many wire hangers you've got in your closet. Wire hangers, why? Why? Christina, get out of that bed. Get out of that bed. You live in the most beautiful house in Brentwood and you don't care if your clothes are stretched out from wire hangers. And your room looks like some two-dollar-a-week furnished room in some two-bit back street town in Okalahoma. Get up. Get up. Clean up this mess.

You so didn't just go there.. better pfft... I win... and I'm going to press the I win button and you fail. Uh huh.. I said it.. I went there.

Oh... My... God... I :heart: you... You just quoted the best movie of all time, and the best scene in it. Seriously adore her, want to do her in the butt and have babies with her... She's my hero x10. Her and Celine Dion... well not so much, but she's pretty sexy to.