Bellazon

What Ethnicity are you?

I LOVE ADRIANA

I am glad someone here understands where I am coming from (Y)

But "pureblood" or not, you are still hot!!! :D

:blush:

I could probably say the same thing about you, if I had seen your pic :whistle: *hint*

• 2 weeks later...
70% Surinamese-Indian, 12.5% Surinamese-African, 12.5% Arab, 5% Dutch

I'm from a pretty mixed family :D

Born and raised in Holland.

What is Surinamese Indian? Does that mean your ancestors came to Surinam from India originally?

my grandma and grandfather are from china, so that makes my dad chinese. My mother and her parents are from Thailand....So its simple, 50% chinese 50% Thai...I'm not mixed very much...I'm born in Thailand but raised in Singapore. So that makes me ugly.

my grandma and grandfather are from china, so that makes my dad chinese. My mother and her parents are from Thailand....So its simple, 50% chinese 50% Thai...I'm not mixed very much...I'm born in Thailand but raised in Singapore. So that makes me ugly.

Wow, i think its interesting. Im Earthian :wave:

Why would u say that??? :unsure:

Wow, i think its interesting. Im Earthian :wave:

I am also Ninjan :ninja:

Why would u say that??? :unsure:

Well, I guess because most people in skool tell me that I'm ugly?? but who cares! :)