Bellazon

Which type of music has the most haters?

Compassionate_Conservative

Which type of music has the most haters?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What type of music has the most people who strongly oppose it?

• Country
    • Rap/R&B
    • Soft Rock
    • Punk Rock
    • Jazz
    • Symphony
    • Blues
    • Techno
    • Love
    • Hard Rock
    • Pop
    • Hip-Hop
    • Other

country...its soo repetitive....like my gf cheated on me so i road a horse in to the sunset...my heart is broken but ill get better wa wa waaa. Its all the same

And i also hate that emo bitch stuff....like guys who are sooo desperate to be original it makes them not original. Like they act like oh were so crazy and edgy but really they are like every other group that does the same thing and all their music is just wineing and complaining, and sobing....good charlote, simple plan, afi....whaaatever.

I would have to say Metal.

I myself am a metalhead, i love it, there is no other music for me (but I still listen to everything else from hip hop/rap to "spanish" music and yes even country) and whenever i tell people what music i love they always make a wierd face or have something negative to say about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
country...its soo repetitive....like my gf cheated on me so i road a horse in to the sunset...my heart is broken but ill get better wa wa waaa. Its all the same

And i also hate that emo bitch stuff....like guys who are sooo desperate to be original it makes them not original. Like they act like oh were so crazy and edgy but really they are like every other group that does the same thing and all their music is just wineing and complaining, and sobing....good charlote, simple plan, afi....whaaatever.

I would like to know what you consider as "original" <_<

I would like to know what you consider as "original" <_<

Umm...Simple Plan and Good Charlotte aren't considered emo, sweetie. Its more like The Used. And all things considered to it. =)

But I have to say Emo is the least favorite music type. I mean there is some people that love country, love it.