Bellazon

Which type of music has the most haters?

Compassionate_Conservative

Which type of music has the most haters?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What type of music has the most people who strongly oppose it?

• Country
    • Rap/R&B
    • Soft Rock
    • Punk Rock
    • Jazz
    • Symphony
    • Blues
    • Techno
    • Love
    • Hard Rock
    • Pop
    • Hip-Hop
    • Other

Most people have really negative opinions about emo music. At least all the people I know. I have some of The Used and a lot of Alexisonfire on my iPod and as soon as people see it they go "Oh ew! Emo!!" They've probably never even heard most of the stuff but they immediatly go ew because everyone I know hates everything emo. :idk: I think that they hate it because for the most part everything emo is really trendy. Some might beg to differ from me, and sure there are authentic emos out there (like those bands that have been out forever, like The Used), but a lot of emo music is SOOOO pop music. :yes: Well, I like Alexisonfire and there's a lot of throat in it when Dallas isn't singing (which is often) so I guess I don't mind screamo personally. :hehe:

Anywayyyy, I voted Pop :)

how stupid is that...some people believe that "emo" is a way of living :rofl: I HATE stereotypes :persuazn: nothing wrong with the music genere or the people that have been stereotyped...I just sorry for those who are trying to "fit". :(

how stupid is that...some people believe that "emo" is a way of living :rofl: I HATE stereotypes :persuazn: nothing wrong with the music genere or the people that have been stereotyped...I just sorry for those who are trying to "fit". :(

Exactly.

Exactly.

Yup, I agree with you completely. :yes: Thats why I said that emo is very trendy. Theres always some sort of style or way of living for teenagers that is believed to be very anticonformist because it's "different" but at the end of the day it's something so trendy. A lot of teenagers want to be different from all the rest and they choose to follow the emo trend because they can say that they they're unique but they won't get a lot of slack for being so different because so many other people out there are doing it. When I say it like that it seems so stupid but tonnes of people still do it. They want to be unique and special but they still want to fit in and be accepted. :idk: That's what the people who are trying to "fit" do and then the people who are really authentic land up getting stereotyped. It's not good in my opinion :dontgetit:

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, German Folk x) Bavarian Folk... danger to your ears

Oh my god you're so right. When I think of Stefan Mross or how he is called my dinner comes again, in the wrong way for sure >.<

Voted for rap.

I think it was about the type who has the most haters, but people are replying to: The one they hate the most

Anyway I think Pop(POOP) has the most haters :yes:

Over 90% of Hip-Hop fans

Over 90% of Hard Rock fans

Over 90% of Techno fans

Trust me this is much