Bellazon

2022 SI Swimsuit

Happy to see Hailey coming back. I was bummed that we lost Hailey, Lais, and Barbara in one year, and now two of them have returned.

The new direction of the magazine isn't my cup of tea, and I guess it's not really meant to be anymore. But I'll still keep visiting if they post girls like Hailey.

It takes a village to make such a beautiful woman look so bad :rofl: 

MJ, I KNOW you read this thread. Please, cut the bullshit, your "we love NATURAL, REAL women" makes you look like a fucking idiot when you are photoshopping these women to death. Hailey is so insanely retouch that it doesn't even look like her, it's truly pathetic. Even VS is doing better these days in terms of actually showing real pictures of their models.

On 1/25/2022 at 10:20 PM, Prettyphile said:

Nothing screams "natural woman" and "empowerment" better then SHELLACKING models with all the orange tanner, photo-shopping the shit out of the pictures and giving them a sexy jaundice vibe.

Everything about that picture is weird... Like even if it was an outtake, you would consider it a terrible outtake. This is meant to create excitement for the issue?

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Everything about that picture is weird... Like even if it was an outtake, you would consider it a terrible outtake. This is meant to create excitement for the issue?

I mean this is exciting right?...

3qDC4PE.jpguMhly1u.jpg

Video: Like a graceful ballerina amirite?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZDiAKgBnLl/

6 hours ago, hauteheart said:

I assume she hasn't actually shot yet or they'd use a picture.  In a comment she said it all happened within the last two weeks.  Guess she won Teen USA the same year Haley Kalil competed.  If only she was an actual model.