Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

so you will never guess what - i've got reply from Anni again!!!!!! she answered to my questions

me: Your favourite musician (artis/band)

Anni: mia, glashaus, kelly clarkson, pohlmann i listen to many kinds of music. tell me

yours

-Your favourite actor/actress

-i havent got one.....

-your best friend in GNTM

-milla.....i love her so much...she is so sweet and such a warm person

-who do you think is your biggest rival in GNTM

-i think hana......

-who's the most beautiful model in your opinion? (well ok i've expected she say Julia

-my mom....she isnt a model but the most beautyful woman of the world

-Are you partying animal?

-yes.....but psssst.....

-are you reading? if yes, what's your favourite book

-sometimes im reading...stefen king i like....

-with whom you would like to go to a date (famous men)?

-perhaps justin timberlake or fredy prince junior....uf...he is

sooooooooooooooooooo hot...smile....

-do you like football? if yes what team do you support?

-im not watching football....not because i dont like it...im not interessted

in.....sorry

-the hottest footballer in your opinion

-backham.....david....he is more than sexy....he is sex.....

so sorry for my short answers...but i havent got so much time. i traveled a lot

so im not so often at home....sorry......

14392834982 kisses for you

your anni

so you will never guess what - i've got reply from Anni again!!!!!! she answered to my questions

me: Your favourite musician (artis/band)

Anni: mia, glashaus, kelly clarkson, pohlmann i listen to many kinds of music. tell me

yours

-Your favourite actor/actress

-i havent got one.....

-your best friend in GNTM

-milla.....i love her so much...she is so sweet and such a warm person

-who do you think is your biggest rival in GNTM

-i think hana......

-who's the most beautiful model in your opinion? (well ok i've expected she say Julia

-my mom....she isnt a model but the most beautyful woman of the world

-Are you partying animal?

-yes.....but psssst.....

-are you reading? if yes, what's your favourite book

-sometimes im reading...stefen king i like....

-with whom you would like to go to a date (famous men)?

-perhaps justin timberlake or fredy prince junior....uf...he is

sooooooooooooooooooo hot...smile....

-do you like football? if yes what team do you support?

-im not watching football....not because i dont like it...im not interessted

in.....sorry

-the hottest footballer in your opinion

-backham.....david....he is more than sexy....he is sex.....

so sorry for my short answers...but i havent got so much time. i traveled a lot

so im not so often at home....sorry......

14392834982 kisses for you

your anni

whow, that´s cool :D it seems she really cares ;)

Hi folks!

Couldn't make it yesterday, I watched at one of my friend's place.

They haven't kicked anyone yesterday because all were doing great, they said.

Hey Neme :wave:

it's great you've got another E-Mail from Anni!! That's pretty cool, I guess she'll gets tons of mails but still takes her time to answer. That's really nice!

Anni was great yeasterday. She did a great job at the bodypainting shooting. Also they had a challenge: They had 30 minutes time to find someone at the rodeodrive to make a copy of a famous movie poster. Anni had to chose a guy for the movie Evita. She was very lucky and won the challenge. She and Hana (which Anni had chosen to come along as well) were allowed to fly over the LA in a helicopter.

Fiona was very bitchy. She talked to her friend on the phone telling him that Anni's poster was soo bad and all the girls think the same. She always says that: all the girls think the same. I'm 100% sure she lies. She seems to have lost all contact to the others. Anni had never liked her. Hana is still annoyed because of what Fiona said to the Jury last Thursday. They had an argument the other day where Hana said she don't want to talk to Fiona anymore. I don't know what Barbara's opinion is, but I never see her together with Fiona. And Mandy was the only one Fiona hugged when she get back from the jury with her picture. But I don't think Mandy appreciated it very much :idk: Unfortunately Fiona did well at the shooting. Her challenge poster wasn't that good, but it was a very difficult one as she had to search for two guys who'll come with her and had nearly to kiss one of them. Can't remember the movie though. She was very embarassed because of her boyfriend at home.

Mandy was good! Her shooting was nice, she did a good challenge.

So was Barbara. Her bodypainting picture was amazing. The movie poster was okay.

You can imagine that Hana looked gorgeous at the shooting. Her movie poster was also pretty cool. She had to do Wayne's world and found a guy who looked exactly like Garth. That was fun!

Then they had a training with Bruce. They had to walk on a movable catwalk which was on the water surface of a swimming pool - my, how can I describe it, I'm really lacking vocabulary! :sigh: It was like plates swimming on the water and you had to walk very straight in the middle of the plates because otherwise they would plunge and the girls would fall in the water. Did you get the idea? It was so funny! And Fiona was amazing <_<

At the Livewalk on decision day they had to act like receiving an oscar and have her thankyou-speech in front of the jury. Anni had to play "Angelina Jolie" - she did a pretty walk, the jury was pleased. Her speech was also nice, but it all had definitely nothing to do with Angelina :laugh:. Hana had to play Angelina too - who would have guessed? :laugh: The jury wasn't nice to her again - Peyman was back and he was really mean - not only to Hana. Barbara had to play Audrey Hepburn and was terrible. Fiona had to play Audrey too. Her walk was great I have to admit. And Mandy had to play Marilyn Monroe - she looked pretty cool, her walk was terrible though. But she was cute.

Barbara had her picture first. She was really stunned because she thought she'd had to go. Hana got her picture too. Heidi really let her wait a long time again before receiving it. I don't understand why they are all so mean to Hana :idk: Fiona got her picture afterwards. Then was Anni's turn. It was mean because Peyman had her picture and she was standing in front of Heidi who had nothing in her hands .. Mandy was last. Bruce had hers. He was crying all the time so I nearly thought they would pick her. But they didn't.

It was a nice show this time.

You know I don't like the girls being bitchy. But somehow I don't mind Anni's behaviour that much, because I can comprehend her way of bitching. She just ignores Fiona now and says she's not interested in anything Fiona does anymore.

But Fiona is bitching in such a stupid way. She tells Hana to stop backbiting her as she had already said she's sorry for what she said to the Jury last Thursday and that Hana should stand above the things and don't mind that anymore. But she's also still backbiting the other girls when she's talking on the phone to her friend, she's still annoyed when the other girls won something and she in the first place dosn't stand above "things", you know what I mean? And then she's talking to her boyfriend saying something bad about a girl and then excuses herself with telling him the others are thinking like her!! I know we're not shown every second of their day together but I really don't think Barbara and Mandy were backbiting Anni while she was having her helicopter flight with Hana. What I think is that Fiona was backbiting and Mandy and Barb just didn't respond.

Anyway Anni said she hopes said the jury will see that Fiona is ugly inside. To me she's pretty ugly from the outside too :whistle: :laugh:

So anyone got more of the bodypainting shooting?? :shifty:

Hi folks!

Couldn't make it yesterday, I watched at one of my friend's place.

They haven't kicked anyone yesterday because all were doing great, they said.

Hey Neme :wave:

it's great you've got another E-Mail from Anni!! That's pretty cool, I guess she'll gets tons of mails but still takes her time to answer. That's really nice!

Anni was great yeasterday. She did a great job at the bodypainting shooting. Also they had a challenge: They had 30 minutes time to find someone at the rodeodrive to make a copy of a famous movie poster. Anni had to chose a guy for the movie Evita. She was very lucky and won the challenge. She and Hana (which Anni had chosen to come along as well) were allowed to fly over the LA in a helicopter.

Fiona was very bitchy. She talked to her friend on the phone telling him that Anni's poster was soo bad and all the girls think the same. She always says that: all the girls think the same. I'm 100% sure she lies. She seems to have lost all contact to the others. Anni had never liked her. Hana is still annoyed because of what Fiona said to the Jury last Thursday. They had an argument the other day where Hana said she don't want to talk to Fiona anymore. I don't know what Barbara's opinion is, but I never see her together with Fiona. And Mandy was the only one Fiona hugged when she get back from the jury with her picture. But I don't think Mandy appreciated it very much :idk: Unfortunately Fiona did well at the shooting. Her challenge poster wasn't that good, but it was a very difficult one as she had to search for two guys who'll come with her and had nearly to kiss one of them. Can't remember the movie though. She was very embarassed because of her boyfriend at home.

Mandy was good! Her shooting was nice, she did a good challenge.

So was Barbara. Her bodypainting picture was amazing. The movie poster was okay.

You can imagine that Hana looked gorgeous at the shooting. Her movie poster was also pretty cool. She had to do Wayne's world and found a guy who looked exactly like Garth. That was fun!

Then they had a training with Bruce. They had to walk on a movable catwalk which was on the water surface of a swimming pool - my, how can I describe it, I'm really lacking vocabulary! :sigh: It was like plates swimming on the water and you had to walk very straight in the middle of the plates because otherwise they would plunge and the girls would fall in the water. Did you get the idea? It was so funny! And Fiona was amazing <_<

At the Livewalk on decision day they had to act like receiving an oscar and have her thankyou-speech in front of the jury. Anni had to play "Angelina Jolie" - she did a pretty walk, the jury was pleased. Her speech was also nice, but it all had definitely nothing to do with Angelina :laugh:. Hana had to play Angelina too - who would have guessed? :laugh: The jury wasn't nice to her again - Peyman was back and he was really mean - not only to Hana. Barbara had to play Audrey Hepburn and was terrible. Fiona had to play Audrey too. Her walk was great I have to admit. And Mandy had to play Marilyn Monroe - she looked pretty cool, her walk was terrible though. But she was cute.

Barbara had her picture first. She was really stunned because she thought she'd had to go. Hana got her picture too. Heidi really let her wait a long time again before receiving it. I don't understand why they are all so mean to Hana :idk: Fiona got her picture afterwards. Then was Anni's turn. It was mean because Peyman had her picture and she was standing in front of Heidi who had nothing in her hands .. Mandy was last. Bruce had hers. He was crying all the time so I nearly thought they would pick her. But they didn't.

It was a nice show this time.

You know I don't like the girls being bitchy. But somehow I don't mind Anni's behaviour that much, because I can comprehend her way of bitching. She just ignores Fiona now and says she's not interested in anything Fiona does anymore.

But Fiona is bitching in such a stupid way. She tells Hana to stop backbiting her as she had already said she's sorry for what she said to the Jury last Thursday and that Hana should stand above the things and don't mind that anymore. But she's also still backbiting the other girls when she's talking on the phone to her friend, she's still annoyed when the other girls won something and she in the first place dosn't stand above "things", you know what I mean? And then she's talking to her boyfriend saying something bad about a girl and then excuses herself with telling him the others are thinking like her!! I know we're not shown every second of their day together but I really don't think Barbara and Mandy were backbiting Anni while she was having her helicopter flight with Hana. What I think is that Fiona was backbiting and Mandy and Barb just didn't respond.

Anyway Anni said she hopes said the jury will see that Fiona is ugly inside. To me she's pretty ugly from the outside too :whistle: :laugh:

So anyone got more of the bodypainting shooting?? :shifty:

wow super, so surprising nobody left

Fiona is totally bitch , i'm glad she has to go next week

very great show

thank you :hug: