Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

I belive Anni will be the third finalist!

Look at this pic:

gnt2_folge11.JPG

When you look from Heidi´s position: the two pictures left are out! (the Jury say that!)

And this are definitely Mandy and Fiona

I hope Barbara win!

thanks for evidence but actually it was know a long time ago that Hana, Anni and Barbara will be finalists

it sucks why you nver know who will win ANTM? it is just half as interesting to know who will go far

A couple of Anni's pix

onmg those are amazing! :heart: :heart: :heart:

i love you becky where are they from?

topmodel-forum.de :)

Speaking about the finalists, yeah, its VERY predictable in GNTM :( Almost everyone knows Anni is the 3d finalist together with Hana and Barbara.

But oh well, the main intrigue is whos gonna win : Hana or Barbara ?

And it was no wonder they kept Fiona over Mandy ( like Heidi herself said on her official website) ...to create some DRAMA lol...Sure. Because otherwise Fiona should have gone BEFORE Mandy. She is just NOT a top model.Period.

Ok Im done LOL

Barbara FTW !

This is the final pic of the Cosmopolitan shoot, it will be printed in the issue with the cover of the winner.

I can't help, it looks like Barbara is winning: She's on the longest ladder, she is one step above Hana, she is looking in the right direction (from left to right, which in our culture always seems more pleasant than from right to left. Left to right looks like a forward movement, right to left looks like opposition), and they styled Hana in the sluttiest way possible, to serve all prejudices... <_<

post-5999-1179051204_thumb.jpg

A couple of Anni's pix

onmg those are amazing! :heart: :heart: :heart:

i love you becky where are they from?

topmodel-forum.de :)

Speaking about the finalists, yeah, its VERY predictable in GNTM :( Almost everyone knows Anni is the 3d finalist together with Hana and Barbara.

But oh well, the main intrigue is whos gonna win : Hana or Barbara ?

And it was no wonder they kept Fiona over Mandy ( like Heidi herself said on her official website) ...to create some DRAMA lol...Sure. Because otherwise Fiona should have gone BEFORE Mandy. She is just NOT a top model.Period.

Ok Im done LOL

Barbara FTW !

so it is already clear that Anni will go next? :cry: i didn't know...

then i'm for Hana

This is the final pic of the Cosmopolitan shoot, it will be printed in the issue with the cover of the winner.

I can't help, it looks like Barbara is winning: She's on the longest ladder, she is one step above Hana, she is looking in the right direction (from left to right, which in our culture always seems more pleasant than from right to left. Left to right looks like a forward movement, right to left looks like opposition), and they styled Hana in the sluttiest way possible, to serve all prejudices... <_<

post-5999-1179051204_thumb.jpg

noo i don't want Barbara to win but it seems like that

i'm Annista, but if Anni isn't going to be among 2 finalists then i'm for Hana

That's the right spirit! :hug:

If Hana doesn't win, I'll go there immediately and deliver a very major ass-kicking

to that bloody nuisance of a rotten fake jury. :clobber: :knives:

Of course i am for Anni :heart: But since we all are quite sure that Hana & Barbare will be in the final I'm for red head although I wouldn't mind Hana winning either. But she already worked so much and will make her way without the jury. And Barbara... She seems to be more versatile ^^

There are also rumours saying that there are already Barbara ads in the C&A shops in the Netherlands. :trout:

Anyway, at least Hana's last Blog entry doesn't sound as if she already knew that she's not the winner.

So maybe she is... :ddr:

But maybe she's not :cry: :banghead:

BTW Nemsi, if you are the fashion police, what do you think of the outfit I'm wearing right now?

It's so great! :brows:

There are also rumours saying that there are already Barbara ads in the C&A shops in the Netherlands

really?! that's awsome, it really means something i hope Hana will win it yay

u r wearing right now? i dunno actually i'm not fan of pink :/ sorry :blush:

and that hat with black ribbon :blink: you look like fan of retro

You don't like my new pink skirt? :shock: :avada: :laugh:

OK, I could have shaved my legs, but nevertheless.... :whistle:

Btw, that whole GNTM crap sucks extremely. Even if Barbara wins, I don't think that her C&A campaign can be any "bigger" than Hana's campaign for Karstadt already was: :nicole:

post-5999-1179067047_thumb.jpg

How could they choose Hana for a casting show full of newcomers? :trout::rofl:

The more ridiculous it will be if she doesn't win... :evil: