Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

Mare is lacking expression. Her walk wasn't glamourous enough.

Bruce said her walk was not like a diva. Fiona said that there are girls saying "I want to go home" - she was pressed to tell the names. Heidi said, "tell me, I have the power to send them home". She didn't want to tell but then she gave up, it was Hana and Mandy. Fiona is crying. She's afraid the other girls will be very angry with her. She tells them, that she had to tell them. Hana is very disappointed. Mandy says she believes Fiona will tell everything if she thinks it'll do her any good.

Heidi wants to know if it is the truth what Fiona had said and asked Hana and Mandy to come to the jury. She is very disappointed about that. Mandy and Hana are disappointed about Fiona. They say everyone sometimes feel bad. It wasn't fair of Fiona to tell.

Boris likes Fiona and said he will try to persuade the other girls that she isn't that bad.

Anni is very positive thinking, Bruce said, he likes her very much.

Hana's walk was very good. Bruce said you promissed to never give up. Hana said she will fight. The photographer said she did great at the shooting.

Barbara: did great. Everyone liked her walk. The picture was good. Heidi said she's more extrovert now.

Now they're waiting for the decision.

Mandy and Anja are last.

Anja can't move her body right. But they believe she can learn it, unfortunately it will take some time.

Mandy did great at the fashion show but not that good at the shooting with her lack of expression.

Mandy got her pic.

I'm soooo sad for Anja, she was really growing on me :cry:

Apparently, they kicked Anja on the first occasion Peyman wasn't there to protect her... :magic:

And btw: The Pro7 translations are very strange. :blink:

During the Audigier casting the first girls were Anja and Fiona. Then Mandy came up and Audigier said:

"She's definitely good". Pro7 subtitle: "Sie ist ganz gut" (She's rather good)

Audigier's assistant: "She's BY FAR the best we've seen." Pro7: "Sie ist eine der Besten bisher" (She's one of the best so far)

Doesn't Pro7 want to let the audience know that Mandy is BY FAR better on the runway than Fiona? :whistle: