Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

She was so nice. She answered some of my firend's questions. She said she will be online tomorrow again. If you don´t want to miss her, go to www.topmodel-forum.de on Board-Chat.

He asked her several questions:

How she thinks about Lena Gercke and she said she likes her, but she hates her for waking her up in the morning.

How she thinks about Anetas leave. She said she couldn´t understand the decision of the jury.

Her best friend on GNTM is Milla. But she also likes Hana, Aneta & Mandy a lot.

She called Anja babygiraffe. She thinks Anja is a weird person sometimes.

She said that Mandy is a shy person in front of the camera, but backstage she´s crazy.

She said she likes Bruce for who he is and that he gives her and the girls advices to get better.

She said Heidi is a wonderful mom to her kids and a natural person.

About Fiona she said she doesn´t like her. She wanted to stay away from her all the time, but it wasn´t always possible.

She gave "dicke Knutschis" (= ) to all of us.

Well, she answered these and many more questions. She was too cute.

Hey Neme :wave:

Here's your summary - there's an advertising break right now :hug:

First part

They're in Bangkok now. Had to do a casting for the label "fly now". The designer - didn't got his name - is a pretty cool guy, had his sunglasses on the whole time. The girls had to walk 2 times with one of his clothes and shoes on. The clothes are ... well ... not my taste, they're very loose fit. But the shoes are great.

Mare was first. He wanted a very straight but relaxed walk. He said she looked good in his clothes, she could walk well on his shoes, actually I guess she will be chosen to walk for the label the next day.

Anni was next. No comment, but I think she will be chosen too, just becuase I guess she's just his type.

He said that Milla's very pretty and has a very strong expression but he doesn't think she's very changeable.

He was very impressed of Barbara. She walked very good and he loved her hair color.

Fiona did too much as always. I don't think she's going to be picked. He said afterwards, that he told her he wanted a very relaxed walk - but you know Fiona :cain:

He was also very impressed about Hanna, he said "everything about her is sexy" and she reminded him of Angelina Jolie.

Anja he found very pretty with the right figure, but she definitely cannot walk. He had to laugh :laugh:

The decision will be tomorrow right before the show.

Part two will follow during the next break.

Part two

The girls had to get ab at 8:15. They had to get alone with public transport through the city to meet Bruce for their runway training. They had to walk glamourous and sexy through sparkling water, "Let yourself go" he said. Then they had to walk through ankle-deep water. They had all quite a lot fun, because it was very hot. Bruce also splashed them with water right in the face. Milla had problems with that as she's wearing contacts.

Fiona and Anni were arguing because Anni was annoyed as she was wearing leather shoes. Fiona sad she didn't pass the challenge because she was arguing. Anni said Fiona is always interfering and should stop that. Bruce told Anni she shouldn't give a damn thought about her shoes and throw them away - which she did (just a few metres away in the water, she got them back at the end of the training).

After the training Bruce told them that the runway show this evening is about walking through water so he wanted to show them how this works.

He then said that he and Anni will buy Anni new shoes.

Part three will follow during the next break :yes:

Mandy is not an inch glamourous and she just can't walk sexy. :whistle:

Part 3

The designer chose Milla, Barbara, Hana, Mandy and Anni. Anja & Fiona had to go back to the hotel room. Anja was very depressed, she cried and asks why she's still there, when she lose the challenges everytime and is not allowed to walk. Anni was happy that Fiona wasn't picked. Every girl had 4 walks. They did all great. Even Mare. The location was awesome with a very impressing panoramic view of Bangkok. The town's HIgh Society seemed to be there and a lot of fashion magazines. They all liked the girls and said they looked very professional.

Bruce was nearly crying, he said they all gave 200%, Mandy was great and Hana was very sexy but not in a cheap way.

Back in the hotelroom the mood was very cold, Anja and Fiona didn't even asked if all went well. Anni and Hana seem to get along pretty well.

The next day they travelled to Los Angeles! Heidi said that as they going to stay there a few weeks, they were booked in a real expensive hotel in the presidential suite were Bush had already stayed and some scenes of Matrix were filmed. The girls were very happy and impressed.

The next day they had the jungle Tarzan & Jane shooting with the elephant - the pictures were already posted as I can remember? I don't like the styling very much.

Part 4 to follow during the next break.